Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My '95 Legacy: Trashwagon10

TheLoyale

We picked that one up in Madison for $250, My buddy Jon wanted to get into a Legacy, and so he has.

Needs Passenger side HG and a reseal job. Also has a Duty-C code. Car has 228,000.

eh, never mind then...i wish your buddy luck with her... :cool:

and honestly, don't want one with the 2.5 anyway - prefer the 2.2 non interference - fewer "issues"...

Edited by heartless

eh, never mind then...i wish your buddy luck with her... :cool:

Lol, the car is now named "Crazy Lori" as that was the ladys name which he bought it from, and man was she bat sh*t crazy OMG! The car has a Good luck monk on the window (Which she said is ours to keep) lol sure thing lady, that is the first thing to come off this car! Then she was like (Don't tell my co-workers any of this, but my daughter was on heroin and blah blah blah, so the car over heated outside of the ER) We're both thinking, "Lady! We don't even know you, nor where you work, nor do we wish to. How could it ever be possible to tell your co-workers any of this?"

OMG she was sooooo crazy! She gave me this paper with stupid crap thats been done to that car, she made it like this paper had the launch codes for a nuclear missile (It was the important to her)

OMFG, SHE WAS SOOOOO CRAZY!!

haha crazy madison peyople

i wish i could find a $250 legacy. :) its funny that half the people that inquire on these old wisconsin subarus all know each other so we're battleing for the same stuff. me and fox unknowingly battling for the 89 GL (wish i would have kept the skull windows!!!), me and jon both inquired on this legacy.

wonder if anyone bought the 4" lifted 86 wagon up in west bend?

OMG - sounds like you got her from a real winner there! ROFLMAO :lol:

anyway, being a 95, shouldnt be too bad to get her up & running again - the 2.2 is a plus... ;)

a friend of mine recently had an LL Bean edition outback with the 3.0 that he decided was too small for him (he is 6'5") wanted to know if i wanted it - well, duh, yeah, just couldnt afford the several thousand dollars to get it. :( oh well, maybe someday....

so when are you & miles going to come up & help me reseal my motor??? :grin: got all the gaskets - hmmm, maybe i should pick up a timing set & do it all in one shot, huh? she is almost due for timing again....

haha crazy madison peyople

i wish i could find a $250 legacy. :) its funny that half the people that inquire on these old wisconsin subarus all know each other so we're battleing for the same stuff. me and fox unknowingly battling for the 89 GL (wish i would have kept the skull windows!!!), me and jon both inquired on this legacy.

wonder if anyone bought the 4" lifted 86 wagon up in west bend?

we still have the 88 coupe sitting up here - comes with lots of extra goodies.....including a full RX body kit, 14" alloy pug wheels, a dual range 5spd (you install), misc NEW body parts.....

I will say she needs brake lines replaced before she goes very far under her own power tho...

and yeah, those skull windows were pretty kewl, werent they? :grin: have not seen that particular tint ever again around here...

We'll shoot for warmer weather. Hell Me and Scott could do it if Fox is to busy to tag along.

Scott, you like how I offer out your help with out you knowing..? :D

Gotta love it, Tom - cant wait to hear how Scott feels about it! :lol:

and yeah, warmer weather would be a good thing! I need to go out & clear the driveway right now, keep putting it off cause it's cold out there! Much more fun to hang out here & shoot the bull....

I would be down to help. I used to be the 'Traveling Subaru Mechanic' back in the day. Good excuse for me to get back into it, i suppose. I am also after a 4wd trans for my 3door.

Make it a family outting! The women can swap recipes, while the mean work on cars :cool:

Gotta love it, Tom - cant wait to hear how Scott feels about it! :lol:

and yeah, warmer weather would be a good thing! I need to go out & clear the driveway right now, keep putting it off cause it's cold out there! Much more fun to hang out here & shoot the bull....

you've got a bull too? :banana:

thank you thank you.. i'll be here all week!

Well since this is sounding like a go, I guess we should think of a date that works for ya JoAnne.

I will have to either doing the timing belt/water pump on TW10 or swap the Axle on the EA82 before I take it on a long long drive. I could just be acting anal as both of these cars will go 1000's of miles as they are.

Well since this is sounding like a go, I guess we should think of a date that works for ya JoAnne.

I will have to either doing the timing belt/water pump on TW10 or swap the Axle on the EA82 before I take it on a long long drive. I could just be acting anal as both of these cars will go 1000's of miles as they are.

how bout in about 4 months when the snow melts up there?

that reminds me, hey, remember back in october when my axleboot tore up and splooked all over my cat? i still havent fixed it. :lol: i'll probaly get an axle but try to repair the current ones boot and repack it. just for the experience and to have a spare layin around.