Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My '95 Legacy: Trashwagon10

TheLoyale

Silver Fox if its a Sedan or 3-door.

Trashbrat would work. Maybe you can think of something a little more original :grin:

Silver fox as a sedan, trash3door as a coupe, trashbrat and trashback(ea81hatch)are also viable.

there are somewhat specific parameters that qualify a car for a trashwagon designation.

stage 1, paint and exterior, the 2 tone paint job, and 3 point lighting system(fog, driving, and rooftop for tall grass), dual whip antennae

stage 2, interior mods such as carpeted or in tom's case, camo door panels headliner, etc, interior swaps such as retrofits, seat covers, lights, buttons, and swithces, roof mounted amp or van console.

stage 3, suspension or engine mods, preferrably retrofits from newer models, that can use unmodified factory parts as replacements.

"stage 4, or even stage 0" provided the car was rough enough, anything you can do tho the car with saws, rivets, welds, would not compromise the original value of the car to start with. Such as hot rolled sheet metal armor fastened to the side of the car with sheetmetal screws, and aluminum road signs in lace of floor/trunk panels.

somewhat to do with the original concept would be a rough beat up car with a nice clean interior.

'trashwagon 1(onofficial)' was an 87 cavalier. Then i got my first soob. then i got a ford pinto, painted it like i had my pinto, and hence the official designation of 'trashwagon3' was born, and they have all been soobs since then thru 10.

tom's car should tecnically be TRASHAGON8MKII, as it is the same model of car as the original trashwagon 8. There has been a relipca of trashwagon 5, and there are a few other wagons, if designated, we would have a trashwagon 14 by now.

http://www.trashwagon.com for history.

Ok. I was just curious.

I like my white exterior too much to repaint it :P

And I had a though of "The BRATastic Mr. Fox" :D

Twitch

but white is so hard to keep clean! cover it up so the white paint doesnt get scratched under the new color! lol.:lol:

IMG00918.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

So its been a few days since I replaced the waterpump and timing belt, it runs so much better now and has a growl all the way thru the power band, even up to redline it still growls unlike before, it would get raspy.

I think the reason for this is, the timing must have been a tooth or two off since I bought the car last year.

This car is now a driver, nothing can go on it now, except for an axle here and there.