Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Subaru's are indestructable

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 bheinen74

bheinen74

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • central Iowa

Posted 16 December 2011 - 01:47 AM

nice little video i found.

#2 smallwwb

smallwwb

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Tucson

Posted 16 December 2011 - 04:29 PM

Who would do that to such a wonderful friend?:mad:
It's like beating your dog!

#3 Subruise

Subruise

Official Party Pooper

• Members
  • 1,470 posts
  • pierce county

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:17 PM

not cool. an ea81 touring wag done like that.........we already knew soobs are awesome why prove it like that?:dead:

#4 Subruise

Subruise

Official Party Pooper

• Members
  • 1,470 posts
  • pierce county

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:19 PM

not cool. an ea81 touring wag done like that.........we already knew soobs are awesome why prove it like that?

#5 Scott in Bellingham

Scott in Bellingham

Lets go wheelin!!

• Members
  • 3,625 posts
  • Bellingham

Posted 17 December 2011 - 11:17 PM

looks maybe Aulstralian we dont know the overall condition of the car, maybe it was ready for the junkyard , makes me want to roll a subbie

#6 Red92

Red92

Subaru Fanatic!

• Bronze Subscribers
  • 427 posts
  • Wisconsin

Posted 17 December 2011 - 11:27 PM

looks maybe Aulstralian we dont know the overall condition of the car, maybe it was ready for the junkyard , makes me want to roll a subbie

Ready for the junkyard??? Yeah, yeah, you guys from the PNW just keep rubbing it in. :horse: :grin:

Anything that could survive that was certainly not ready for the junkyard! If you took the average midwest car and tried those stunts, there would be a pile of twisted rust buried in the dirt after the first jump. :grin:

#7 KaraK

KaraK

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 331 posts
  • S.E. Wisc

Posted 23 December 2011 - 08:20 AM

No comments on "The entertainer" by Scott Joplin?? Hardly an appropriate soundtrack... No- on second thought, I guess it was "entertaining" in a disturbing sort of way...

#8 Subruise

Subruise

Official Party Pooper

• Members
  • 1,470 posts
  • pierce county

Posted 23 December 2011 - 01:00 PM

ya.... "like faces of death". or those vids they show you in drivers ed ("blood on the asphalt")

RV

#9 Prwa101

Prwa101

Subaru Fanatic!

• Members
  • 716 posts
  • Sandy, OR

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:55 AM

Wow.... Talk about beating the horse... :horse: sad to see such a thing... :dead:

#10 hsnow

hsnow

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Gosport

Posted 14 May 2012 - 02:34 AM

There just are some people who seem not to have that much of good things to do and seem content with doing just this. I would not be thinking of doing anything close to that with my Subbie which I have really taken care of as a baby.

But then again, we all have different trips that are taken differently. Hope you are fine with what you have going there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users