Ultimate Subaru Message Board

UPDATE 2/12/2012 NOS fiberglass front fender available.

Any interest in NOS fiberglass front fenders sets? Gen 1 ALL.

I have stumbled across a bunch of these.

• $40 each plus shipping.
  • The seller is experienced with shipping, so he can take care of that most reasonable.
  • He may even have some additional sheetmetal and is looking into that as he clears out large storages.
  • Approx 25 sets available.

So email, or call George with your info:

Tell him I sent ya!

(Todd)

email....oldcars5@verizon.net (George)

412-973-2979

412-853-8617

picture.php?albumid=125&pictureid=3458

Todd

subaru3@aol.com

SEE LAST POSTINGS FOR UPDATES!

Edited by SUBARU3

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn very interested. I already have a set (payed WAY more than that) and would love to have spares.

what are the two pieces on the right in that photo? Don't look like fenders... Guy have any flares...? Front splitters...?

Hi Guys

I'm new to this site - but not new to either Subarus or other sites namley http://www.mvbrumbybrat.co.uk where I am a site administrator.

I'm also active on Ausubaru site.

Ok need to let you know about MY series MK2 so that covers all cars pickups etc.

We are just about complete in making fibre glass wings for this range of cars, also a fibre glass tailgate is to be made soon too.

The patterns are being made from brand new original Subaru (not copy) panels.

The contractor is a high end manufacturer and is the company who makes most of the panels for KHAN Range Rover upgrades - so finish and quality are assured.

Pick up Fuel filler pipe coming also (but in steel of course !!)

If any of you out there are interested please get in touch - shipping can be arranged worldwide.

It seems there are more panels for the MK1 available than the MK2 - here in Europe fenders (we call them wings) simply do not exist and we do know that tailgates are now nil stock in Japan.

So maybe this post is of use to you - do get in touch and I'll see if I can help.

Prices to confirmed in the next 2 - 3 weeks.

Cheers

Giles (aka Scoobydo on the uk site) :D

giles-walker@hotmail.co.uk

would love a set! Estimated shipping time and cost to the U.S. west coast postal code 92021? You take paypal i assume.

Hi There - was your interest in the MK2 wings (from me ?) if so - yes paypal will be fine.

Please confirm if above is the case and I will work costs out for you.

Thx

Giles.

No SCAM... I actually talked with the guy at length. He is just quite busy.

It might just be easier for you all to email him directly. If you did already send me an email with your contact info, I forwarded that to him already.

I will call him later today. I don't want to post his phone # without his approval.

This is his email.....I also talked to him.

I have approximately 25 pair of these fenders for the 78-81 Subaru Brats/others...would you like to buy all of them??? These should be able to be shipped via UPS or Fedex...but you would have to pay for the shipping. Where are you located? I am in Allison Park, Pa., 15101 I will send you a pic of the fenders via my cell phone...call if interested...thanks..George

email....oldcars5@verizon.net

Please resend your request directly to him.....

I think we can clear out his stock!

Todd

Here's the latest email form George the seller.

AGAIN....please email him directly with your requests! email....oldcars5@verizon.net

Todd, I just got your original message and now this one, plus the 2 emails that you forwarded to me. Sorry for the delay, my computer had a major crash and I just got it back from the comp shop...I will be at the storage unit on Saturday (tomorrow) 1/14 and get your 2 sets and one set each for your friends. I will get them boxed and ready to ship, and I will let you know what cost is. Since I am no longer connected with paypal, you will be able to send me a personal check or money order and I can ship items out when they clear my bank. Do you have a fax number I can send sheet with the parts available for the vehicles you inquired about? Otherwise, I can send them via snail mail to your home address that you gave me. Again, sorry about the delay in replying. Thanks.. George

Hi Guys

Ok sorry if I have contributed to any confusion over supply of new fibreglass fenders.

To clarify I have just commissioned here in the UK a pair of Moulds to produce what we call MK 2 Brat wings - I believe that you would have had this car from 82- 87 and was the last model Brat you had in the states. Of course the wings / fenders will fit the sedan / hatch / wagon variants too.

I will post up images to further clarify later today along with contact details.

These pattern GRP wings are now out of the mould and the fit and finish are superb. I also will produce (from a genuine new Subaru tailgate) one of these moulds too in the next month.

More info to follow in next 24 hrs.

Thanks

Giles.

Edited by 1111giles