Please email me at email@example.com
You can post and instant message, but email is the BEST way for me to keep track of communication. Thanks!!
****I will DELETE when SOLD.****
I have a TON of Gen 1 stuff. If you need something....just ask! I might just have it! I have a 20 X 30 and a 10 X 21 storage with more Subaru stuff than I will EVER use!!! I also have LOTS of LITTLE items too (in 20 or more LARGE bins). Just ask! I will be adding more.
FOR SALE/Make an offer.
(2) new fron strut replacement cartridges (FWD only) or for non adjustable front struts if you have those on your 4WD.
(2) steering shaft u joints also have the rag coupler
NOS genuine SUBARU lower ball joints
New aftermarket fuel pump ECCO brand
(1) brown vinyl seat cover. Original Will work on either side.
Rear station wagon wiper arm.
Front wheel cylinder rebuild kits
(2) NEW front brake rotors.
Subaru insignia rear SW hatch handle 1978-1979
Left and right rebuilt calipers (Never installed)
Used Calipers both left and right
New Gen 1 master cylinder
Manual transmission pedal box. No cracks!
(2) left rebuilt/new front brake calipers.
Woodgrain surround heater controls.
(2) woodgrain surrounds for instrument cluster. Both have 4WD warning stickers.
Left and right metal caps for SW interior shock covers.
Drivers side lower engine splash guard, (metal).
(2) intermittent wiper control boxes. (GF only) ea 1 remaining
Gen 1 wagon left backup light assembly.
Many complete key/lock sets for station wagons. Includes Hatch
(1) keyed truck lock for sedans, or coupes.
(1) left side/drivers lower engine splash shield.
(4) heater cores. Tested by the radiator shop and painted.
Nice GL steering wheel pad
(2) Gen 1 station wagon rear glass. (with defroster grids)
(1) EA71 flywheels
(1) EA71 (1979) Intake manifold
(1) Rack pinion (complete)
Left and Right interior NOS brown door latches. (Lock, chrome handle and connector rods). BRAT (I guess you could use your own rods to fit wagons, or sedans).
Turn signal stalk assemblies
Edited by SUBARU3, 14 November 2012 - 08:25 AM.