Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Updated 3/6/2016  

Due to issues with buyers, communication, no pays, etc.....I am find it easier and more structured to sell items on eBay. If you have specific needs and I can help you, I will sell outside eBay, but I am weary of back and forth emails, no responses, complaints about shipping costs...and the list goes on. I love my Suby friends, really this has become too difficult!  :(

Continuing to clean out "stuff". I have pics of all of it. If you need a pic, send me your email address. Will ship.

Please email me at subaru3@aol.com

Edited by SUBARU3
Update

Im sure everyone is going to get tired of me posting this everywhere but its way easier this way. Here is what im looking for:

-*Tail-gate latch assembly (I have a spare door handle and it has the rods that goes to the latches but I need the piece that connects the rods to the handle and makes it work)

-Windshield and a nice windshield gasket.

-Hood bump stop. (missing one)

-Tan steering wheel and hornpad

-Could use a spare rim.

-Maybe some turn signals and brake lights if they are in great shape (mine aren't horrible but have some cracks and such)

-Drivers front/passenger rear cv axle.

Edited by BlindSight

Im sure everyone is going to get tired of me posting this everywhere but its way easier this way. Here is what im looking for:

-*Tail-gate latch assembly (I have a spare door handle and it has the rods that goes to the latches but I need the piece that connects the rods to the handle and makes it work)

-Windshield and a nice windshield gasket.

-Hood bump stop. (missing one)

-Tan steering wheel and hornpad

-Could use a spare rim.

-Maybe some turn signals and brake lights if they are in great shape (mine aren't horrible but have some cracks and such)

-Drivers front/passenger rear cv axle.

PMd you.

Todd

If you still have it I'll take the GL instrument cluster (with tach) $25

I sold the one I had, but I can assemble one. I believe I have all the components.

Todd

subaru3@aol.com

Bump for a great guy! Thanks Todd for taking the time to talk to me and gather parts. Nice to meet someone who is willing to help.

Thanks!

• Like 1

E-mail and text sent, at work till midnight so cant talk on the phone but let me know when your free so I can throw some money at you and haul off some parts.

No, the tailights are completely different. Yes, I have some door window cranks. What color? (You can can paint them though). I think what I have are black.

Todd