Ultimate Subaru Message Board

thank the powers that be for the loyale

our 98 outback gave up a rear wheel bearing wednesday and the water pump is out on the 2000 impreza out of 5 subarus 2 vw and a scout the only thing running and registered is the old 91 loyale my girl freind wil be driving it and it will be pulling 150 mile + a day commute duty though the santa cruz mountains until i can get the water pump on the impreza thank the powers that be for that little beat up loyale good luck my little freind see ya in a few days

i got her back in one piece lol impeza has a new water pump my gf sead it drove good and was alot more stable on the road than the outback she normaly drives and for the first time i got to here my exaust from a bystanders point of view and i have to say it sounds awsome im even more stoked on all of my mods having another oppinion on it and its driability if my gf can drive it anyone could

Yeah those EA82s handle way better than any Outback. My Outback handled like trash until I put some new struts and king springs on it, then it was just alright. Still wasn't very well balanced though.

I recently did the Accord rear springs mod on my 87 GL-10.... OMG, It is so fun to drive!!!!! :burnout:

Hah, I'm in the same boat as you. I have a 98lgt, 2000 outback, and 89 lifted GL. For the last month the GL has been the only car on the road, and not one problem at all with it.

:headbang: Why is it always the 1 everybody hates or talks smack about THE ONE that SAVES their ARSE!!! :brow:

• 2 weeks later...

impreza is down again cel came on and started flashing its throughing out a p1505 and a p0304 codes idle air controler and a #4 miss my first thought was timing belt sliped but the marks are lining up on the cam pullies i havent ben able to check the crank yet but its had almost 1500 miles since the waterpump im geting spark to #4 thats as far as i could go till i get it to my shop almost makes me want to put one of the other loyales together and dump the obs and obw or not there all great cars in ther own way im sure if i put as much time in to them they would be just as good as my loyale or better as they have way more potential but got to love that loyale its saving out butts again

big thanks to the universe and the powers that be