Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

84 Turbo coupe in the junkyard

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 calebz

calebz

Andys Coupe killed my cat

• Administrator
  • 7,547 posts
  • Tacoma

Posted 21 April 2004 - 05:22 PM

just got a call from 78turbobrat.. says he found an 84 4WD Turbo coupe in the junkyard not too far away.. its got a bashed door and is missing the alternator.. other than that, seems to be complete.. yard wants $300 for the whole car (if they can find the title)

Would be cool.. too bad I am broke:(

#2 Dr. RX

Dr. RX

Elite Master of the Subaru

• Members
  • 9,984 posts
  • Sammamish, WA

Posted 21 April 2004 - 07:02 PM

LOL, the two of you need to make sure that the other hasn't posted the same info after the other one has.

#3 78TurboBrat

78TurboBrat

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • Frisco Texas

Posted 21 April 2004 - 07:36 PM

Oh well, didnt read first , just posted when i got home so i wouldnt forget the details....

#4 PHATBRAT

PHATBRAT

Subaru Lover

• Members
  • 2,626 posts
  • Mt Holly, NJ

Posted 21 April 2004 - 09:47 PM

There's a early 80's turbo wagon in wichita falls that is in great shape from what I remember. McKinney isn't that far, right? (1hr?)

#5 calebz

calebz

Andys Coupe killed my cat

• Administrator
  • 7,547 posts
  • Tacoma

Posted 21 April 2004 - 11:16 PM

Bout 2 and a half hours...

#6 78TurboBrat

78TurboBrat

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • Frisco Texas

Posted 22 April 2004 - 09:05 AM

If i get lucky today i will try to take my camera and get some pictures of the car. Is anyone interested in it for parts or whole car ? ? ? ?

#7 carfreak85

carfreak85

EA81T Sherpa

• Members
  • 4,791 posts
  • Bell-something...

Posted 22 April 2004 - 11:19 AM

Would somebody be willing to snag the little rubber slide that keeps power steering fluid from dribbleing onto the belts? Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

#8 78TurboBrat

78TurboBrat

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • Frisco Texas

Posted 22 April 2004 - 03:00 PM

Ok i went and looked at it again and it is a Diamond Edition with only 109005 miles on it. yeah i know the peice you are talking about and i would be glad to grab it for you next time i am out there for you. guy says he hasnt sold a single part off the car since he has had it, but the alternator is in the trunk. so it is still there, even looks like it might be a newer one so not sure what the deal is on it. oh yeah i forgot to get the camera....

#9 baccaruda

baccaruda

YOUR FAVORITE MOD

• 6,942 posts
  • SpoVegas, WA

Posted 22 April 2004 - 06:12 PM

that car will have an oil cooler on it too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users