Ultimate Subaru Message Board

It seems they are readily available online for newer models, but those of us in the '90's seem to get shorted.

Does anyone know where to get a "FULL" scan of an FSM for the 1st Gen Impreza's?

It looks like Legacy and Loyale's are the same way with missing information.

A great example is the one readily available for the '93 to '96 impreza is missing pages.  The electrical section, on two different sites, does not include section 10 which covers the towing connector.

There was something else I was looking for as well that should have been present but it seemed the pages were missing.

Thanks

If you search around enough there is a site with like JDM something in the name that has links to tons of Subaru manuals.

Unfortunately a lot of the older manual are missing info. I have a few that are missing major sections. One is missing all of the automatic transmission section.

I found a manual for the early Impreza that had most everything in it, then I realized it was for the Euro market model! Nice to have, but doesnt do me much good since I'll probably never even see a euro car in person.

If you search around enough there is a site with like JDM something in the name that has links to tons of Subaru manuals.

Unfortunately a lot of the older manual are missing info. I have a few that are missing major sections. One is missing all of the automatic transmission section.

I found a manual for the early Impreza that had most everything in it, then I realized it was for the Euro market model! Nice to have, but doesnt do me much good since I'll probably never even see a euro car in person.

I think I have that EDM manual and a lot of it does match up to the USDM market stuff.  And it wouldn't be that bad if it was "complete". lol  

The biggest thing I'm looking for right now is the towing install information.   In the manual I have, Section 6-2 (Body Electrical) it lists a "10" that is towing electrical connector.  That is primarily what I'm looking for because U-Haul did there typical fubar electrical install in this car and I intend to remove it, but I don't want to lose the ability to tow and want something that looks right and nice (not a nasty looking wiring mess).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...