Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Saw a running brat for first time in Bellevue(besides mine)

okay so my friend(galen) and i were driving home from homedepot(bought some paint remover cuz napa was closed....they close at 6pm!!!) all of sudden galen goes "thats a BRAT!!!" and i was like "no way... im the only one who has running brat in bellevue" and he sped up to see if it was brat...and it was...we were like holy shinap. we were driving right next to him and i gave him a thumb..hehe

then we chased him after....(yeah we chased him...we wanted to know what year it was) when he drove into this plaza and parked... we went up to his car and saw it had PERFECT interior and nearly perfect exterior..it had perfect vents, no cracks..it was just perfect...i was jealous...i had hugh cracks on my dash, my vents are gross...

yeah that was my day...i was happy that i saw a running brat in bellevue(if you live in WA, you guys would know how hard to find a running brat in BELLEVUE)

• 1 month later...

Sorry. I forgot about you guys. So far I have seen 5 drivable Brats in Bellevue.

All the Brats in Bellevue

1. Mine.

2. Ben's

3. Galen's (was... no longer have it)

4. The green 2" lifted Brat(he works at the Kinko's)

5. The old guy(forgot his name) Beige, really nice condition. I think it is 86.

6. The guy who parks at the "park and ride" I haven't seen him yet.

7. Forgot the color, but it is right now parked at this guy's house. Haven't seen it on the road.

Brat's aren't as rare as you think - they built about 110,000 of them for the US market from 77 to 87.... And they are as common as dirt in a lot of other countries - Isreal got a ton of them - mostly 2WD tho it seems. And they were sold brand new until '94 in some select markets. Till '92 in Austrailia.

GD

I going to be cruzing through on saturday again on my long venture to the tri-cities. If you guys get up early on saturday I'd like to meet up somewhere and see what you guys got going on. Carfreak85 told me to drop a line the next time I go through. So I did let me know.

Jeff