Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Roll call for Seattle RallyX this SUNDAY ((RESULTS are up))

Yup, saw when they were posted this afternoon. 10th in my class (PGT, with 39 cars entered). Not bad for being away 2yrs. I was hoping for a wetter track, but its all in the roll of the dice :cool: I'll have to run in Open the next time if I dont change tires.

Looks like the Pickle Wagon ran into stiffer competion this time, too bad they misspelled Matt's last name, but then maybe that wasn't really Matt, NOT!!!!
Yes I wasn't about to beat my car to **** just to win a race that has no points involved! I didn't even want to run when i saw the course. I tried to get my money back but they wouldn't do it. I should have just murdered dozens of cones on my last run.

Next time it will be in a 5spd AWD legacy sedan with rally tires. Oh and my last name is actually Milner.

Check times son. 20th in the event. 3rd in class with it popping out of gear. LOL

Besides, you can run in any class you qualify for. Certain vehicles shouldn't have been in PGT anyway. PGT=ZERO mods or tires!

I wasnt the only one with aggressive tires and I was planning on running Open but got in PGT.

They also changed the course 3/4 times that day, it always changes the times after that and each class will have different times. So I dont take much stock in total times for all the cars, just in class. But it was a tough course, and I think most of us did pretty well. XNRG might have taken PGT if he hadnt hit that rock and broke a wheel :banghead: