Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Sea Foam???

Yes, I've used it and it works well.

Tomorrow I plan on buying a can to run through my dirtbike to clean out the carby to have it ready for when it warms up outside. :)

NOT FAIR!!!! You're in freakin Florida.....and it's not warm enough to ride yet?Bike week in just a few weeks.

Be thankful you don't live here.

Sorry to hijack......hey,I finally found the stuff but haven't tried it yet.

I also picked up another product of theirs.Damned if I can remember what it is but come springtime I'll be giving it a shot.All those hip west coast cats use the stuff,must be good,right?

I think you are talking about Sea Foam Deep Creep. That is the only other product that I know that Sea Foam makes.

I first found out about the stuff from my dad. His cousin swore by this stuff, and yes it has been around for a long while. It wasn't available here up until about 2 years ago and that is when I finally found it in an O'Reilly Aut Prts store. This has to be some of the best stuff that I have ever tried to this date. It gets nothing but kudos from me!!!:D

I used 2 cans of SeaFoam on a '74 Jeep J10 pickup a couple years ago. I put one in the gas tank and in the oil system of the motor and the other I poured right down the carb on it. Smoked like a b**** but it ran so smooth afterwards it was amazing. I didn't even have to touch the carb to tune it and it was a Motorcraft:D

baggy

I see you are kinda new here

please click this link

See SeaFoam

Skip, you of all people should know that posting links to serchids is useless, as they expire after a short time. slap.gif

NOT FAIR!!!! You're in freakin Florida.....and it's not warm enough to ride yet?Bike week in just a few weeks.

Be thankful you don't live here.

Well, its been warm enough to ride on some days.. but its been like 72 one day, and 33 the next. Some really farked up weather. I've been hittin the 4 wheeler a bit though.. bigger engine keeps the important parts warm no matter how cold it is outside. :D

Oh, and yes I am very thankful I dont live up there. I'd be in jail for stranglin' yankees right quick. RebelSmilie.gif:lol: