Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Northeasterly meet in June or July.

Ok so I am planning a northeasterly meet in either Erie, PA or Franlkin, PA. Looking for interested people. This would be a barbeque and maybe some offroading afterwards or befores. :)

Depending on who all wants to come I would probably be providing the food.

Just have to decide on a location. :) There is a park 5 miles from my house that we mgiht be able to use, pinicing, swimming and camping. Erie has the same stuff with better beaches about an hour away from my house. :)

Let me know if anyone is interested. I was thining of this before I found out I can't goto Carlisle. I don't want to collide with the Pine Barrens meet either. So lets work it out.

Wow,the northeast is really perculating.....World Vintage Subaru Meet,Pine Barrens Meet 'n Off Roading,Carlisle,and now your event.....

Carlisle is nice to see all sorts of other cars.

Pine Barrens is a fun trail riding day with minimal danger.We've had a really great bunch of people there every time.

But,the event not to be missed is the World Vintage Subaru Meet.

Wow,the northeast is really perculating.....World Vintage Subaru Meet,Pine Barrens Meet 'n Off Roading,Carlisle,and now your event.....

Carlisle is nice to see all sorts of other cars.

Pine Barrens is a fun trail riding day with minimal danger.We've had a really great bunch of people there every time.

But,the event not to be missed is the World Vintage Subaru Meet.

Yeah I figure why should the west coast guys have all the fun. :)

They already have all the guys who can fab stuff. :)

Is Erie better or should I keep in closer to home? I can provide a place for tent and a hot shower at my place. :)

ALso, we got some offroading around if anyone is up for that. My just do it right here in my field (the meet that is).

Then I have the grill and comfy chairs. :)

The first weekend in June is the XT6 meet... Other than that I don't know of anything yet.

We are looking at last weekend of June 24 and 25 or the first weekend of July 8th and 9th.

Think we will probably due it near Franklin, PA since I know where some trails are if anyone wants to offroad, but this is not going to be just an offroad meet. We certainly want to meet anyone interested in Subarus. :)

I may even try to get my mother to bring her 98 OBS LL Bean Edition. :brow:

16 miles north of I-80 and way out there in Skip's domain of western "over the dang hills" Pennsylvania.Gee,could be a good time for the Indiana/Ohio gang to meet the east freaks.....pork rinds meets pizza.Could be interesting.

I'll see what I can do.Most likely it'd demand a trip to Skip's,if he'd allow me over.:lol:

Well, Since there have been no speak ups I think we will go with the 24th and 25th of June.

We have room for camping and what not on our property so anyone making a long trek is more then welcome to hang out all weekend. :)

We have a few people one the roster. Let me know I am making a list.

I also have information posted at www.4x4roo.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So we have about 4 maybes and 2 YES's. I will try to compile it into a real list in the next day or so. I would also like to know who would be interested in a trail ride during this meet. We might have two groups. The these are nice cars and we want to meet people group, and the lets get real muddy and stuff group. :) I like participate in both groups so this is not a strictly offroad meet.

• 2 weeks later...

Well we started buying the burgers that we will need for this thing. :)

Think we are probably just going to mow off our feild and have it here at our place. Easy to find and free! :)

We got plenty of space if anyone wants to camp. We have tons of stuff to do around here too. Offroading, hiking, geocaching, swimming, log splitting, grass mowing... oh wait. ANyhow, hope to see some of you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...