Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Small World

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 ezapar

ezapar

[OWB]

• 27,081 posts
  • Seattle

Posted 18 March 2005 - 12:42 AM

I looked at the user names logged in, and came up with 19 of ya that I've met in person. Probably a couple more of ya in "secret mode" too. lol

Pretty cool, USMB has been good to me.

#2 northguy

northguy

O.C.A.L. Life Member

• Members
  • 4,352 posts
  • Chugiak, AK

Posted 18 March 2005 - 08:39 AM

Well, maybe I'll be #20 at WCSS7.

#3 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 18 March 2005 - 08:52 AM

I look forward to meeting you too. Drag snowman along too.

#4 ezapar

ezapar

[OWB]

• 27,081 posts
  • Seattle

Posted 18 March 2005 - 10:04 AM

I've met plenty more than 20, it was just that there were 19 on line at the time. Kinda cool to surf the USMB and not be completely among strangers. :)

#5 northguy

northguy

O.C.A.L. Life Member

• Members
  • 4,352 posts
  • Chugiak, AK

Posted 18 March 2005 - 10:47 AM

I look forward to meeting you too. Drag snowman along too.

Kelly is planning to drive Roxanne down, but I'll have to fly in due to work. But I am planning on being there. Work will just have to wait. If I can find a good deal on a car just before I come down, maybe I'll drive back. I really liked the drive (albeit a long one) the last time I came down.

#6 MiNoahsPinkMartini

MiNoahsPinkMartini

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Seattle and Pullman

Posted 19 March 2005 - 12:31 PM

It is fun!! Noah and I will often be surfing it at the same time, I'll notice that we're both on.. and we'll IM each other and BS about the stuff we're reading. It's awesome to have met so many neat people through such an obscure hobby!! :)

#7 oddcomp

oddcomp

Subaru Master

• Members
  • 1,763 posts
  • longview ,wa

Posted 19 March 2005 - 03:01 PM

I've met plenty more than 20, it was just that there were 19 on line at the time. Kinda cool to surf the USMB and not be completely among strangers. :)

hmmpf pretty sure i was there.. not sure wtf number i was .. heheh

#8 samo

samo

Boo.

• Members
  • 731 posts
  • The Emerald City

Posted 19 March 2005 - 06:34 PM

That's something that I really love about this board - that I've had the opportunity to meet people from it. Off the top of my head, I've met about 10 people, all of whom are an inspiration for me to build my rig.

This board kicks rump roast like no other board I've ever been on.

#9 Turbone

Turbone

The Original Rob

• 12,104 posts
  • WA

Posted 19 March 2005 - 06:42 PM

I'm on alot, just invis.
People are what make up the Board, its always best to meet the folks that you correspond with. And it helps put faces to names. And the suprises you get when you first meet :D
Like "He's exactly like I thought he would be" or, "Damn, he's nothing like his board personality :grin:
Some people are open and post alot on the Boad and when you see them at a show or meet, they end up being quiet introverts. Go figure :confused: And it goes both ways. Just dont take first impressions (on the Board) as what the person is really like.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users