Ultimate Subaru Message Board

SJR Ultimate offroader project

Scott in Bellingham

heres what i am working on its the second subaru i ever owned and i love it like family.

tiny667781.jpg

tiny6677817.jpg

tiny6677816.jpginside,backwall (used to be the hatch)

tiny6677813.jpg

tiny6677812.jpg

its the first car i ever did serious body mod to. i think it looks really goo i just started on making the rear part of the bed (tail gate area)

thats just for isulation i welded it and braced it befor foaming. also its to keep noise down. its still not done its all gona get covered and the back wall is gonna have carpit on it. the bed is also getting pached and the open spaces are getting foamed to keep road noise down its my baby dont be haten.

rob

thats just for isulation i welded it and braced it befor foaming. also its to keep noise down. its still not done its all gona get covered and the back wall is gonna have carpit on it. the bed is also getting pached and the open spaces are getting foamed to keep road noise down its my baby dont be haten.

rob

hehee, dont worry, i've had foam in more than a few subarus!:lol:

• 9 months later...

this things coming back to life,

turbos coming out anyone need one ?and putting in a EA82 carbed, , back will be hacked off and with some fab tricks it will have avesome adjustable flex you will be amazed , stay tuned as I may move slow on this , Kenny were are you?? plans are to take it out when kenny takes his suba -sammy out

picture-97.jpg

I'm coming! With the rains moving in i have been scrambling a bit to get things wrapped up. I also just realized that I can build this thing in my garage but it appears with rack an all that i will have to deflate the tires to get it out! You around saturday around noonish?