Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Allied Armament Super Christmas Group buy

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#26 Shadyirishmen

Shadyirishmen

Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 655 posts
  • Scappoose OR,

Posted 22 November 2005 - 11:55 AM

They are built, but because I am in Corvallis and the shop is in Portland, (I go to school full time now) and my associate runs the shop but doesn't know how to use the computer. I will have to take pictures on Friday.

#27 kingbobdole

kingbobdole

Mr. XT-6

• Members
  • 1,651 posts
  • Longmont

Posted 22 November 2005 - 06:41 PM

what about pics/prices on the skid plate?

#28 Shadyirishmen

Shadyirishmen

Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 655 posts
  • Scappoose OR,

Posted 22 November 2005 - 07:33 PM

I will have the associate call in today and see what we have into them. I also need to get pictures of the new modified one up.

#29 grossgary

grossgary

Elite Master of the Subaru

• Members
  • 19,800 posts
  • WV

Posted 23 November 2005 - 04:39 PM

FYI: for an XT6 any EJ series struts have to have the XT6 strut tops swapped onto them to work. So i'm guessing the front strut extensions would have to be a whole new animal for the XT6 if they install on the top of the strut. The bottom of an EJ series strut can work on the XT6, but not the top.

#30 Numbchux

Numbchux

EJ conversion addict

• Members
  • 5,991 posts
  • Duluth, MN

Posted 24 November 2005 - 02:31 AM

FYI: for an XT6 any EJ series struts have to have the XT6 strut tops swapped onto them to work. So i'm guessing the front strut extensions would have to be a whole new animal for the XT6 if they install on the top of the strut. The bottom of an EJ series strut can work on the XT6, but not the top.

ooooo...yea, it's a block on the top of the strut

#31 BlindSight

BlindSight

Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 653 posts
  • Denton

Posted 24 November 2005 - 10:18 AM

any pics of the new bumpers yet and prices on the skids? really want 5 wheels but couldn't possibly spent more than $200 on some wheels so quite a bit over y budget.

#32 critical_max

critical_max

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • Eugene, Oregon

Posted 25 November 2005 - 06:15 PM

Put me down for a set of 4 black 15x6 wheels.

#33 kingbobdole

kingbobdole

Mr. XT-6

• Members
  • 1,651 posts
  • Longmont

Posted 26 November 2005 - 04:05 AM

Pricing available Monday 11/21/05

Dude... so we have like 9-10 days left to do this and yet... no skid plate prices..... pics or nothing... sorry to be rude but your draggin @$$, if you want me to buy something its easier for me to A. see it and B. know how much it costs.:rolleyes:
Thanks,

#34 Shadyirishmen

Shadyirishmen

Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 655 posts
  • Scappoose OR,

Posted 26 November 2005 - 01:39 PM

I know I know, its killing me too. I will get the pics up asap.

#35 grossgary

grossgary

Elite Master of the Subaru

• Members
  • 19,800 posts
  • WV

Posted 26 November 2005 - 02:18 PM

ha ha...phil's getting testy.......

phil's got lots of projects going on shady, hook him up!
i wish he was getting on you about an XT6 LIFT KIT!

free bump...

#36 madkow007

madkow007

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • Central

Posted 26 November 2005 - 09:10 PM

bumper pics bumper pics...where are the bumper pics?
cash is burning a hole in my pocket

#37 Shadyirishmen

Shadyirishmen

Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 655 posts
  • Scappoose OR,

Posted 27 November 2005 - 12:06 PM

I think I am going to extend the group buy for another week. That way I can get pictures up and adequate time to let you make your decisions.

#38 extrashot

extrashot

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Seattle

Posted 28 November 2005 - 07:43 PM

I think I am going to extend the group buy for another week. That way I can get pictures up and adequate time to let you make your decisions.

Thank you thank you thank you...

My christmas bonus is paid on 12/09 & I won't know how much until that day... that will make all the difference. The more $ the more I'm getting from you (rear bumper, swing gate, skid plate, lift & wheels - in that order). Seamus, my '88 hatch, can't wait...and neither can I!

#39 Shadyirishmen

Shadyirishmen

Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 655 posts
  • Scappoose OR,

Posted 28 November 2005 - 08:16 PM

Pricing is up for the Skid Plates:

Skid Plates for lifted Roos: We found that this version is perfectly fine we can place a jack under it and lift the car. The only difference between the picture and the new one is. There is more area cut out for the sending unit, and there is buldge plate welded on

Photos: http://alliedarmamen.../SkidPlate.html

Prices: Stainless Steel/ and steel

1-5: $185 / $ 150
6-10: $175 / $140
11-15: $165/ $135
16-20: NA/ $120

#40 Shadyirishmen

Shadyirishmen

Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 655 posts
  • Scappoose OR,

Posted 28 November 2005 - 08:17 PM

Update: We are not going to end the group buy until the 14th of December. I will change everything in the original post to reflect the changes. Thank you,

#41 Numbchux

Numbchux

EJ conversion addict

• Members
  • 5,991 posts
  • Duluth, MN

Posted 28 November 2005 - 09:12 PM

I'm also still interested in a pic of the swing gate with a tire on it

#42 Shadyirishmen

Shadyirishmen

Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 655 posts
  • Scappoose OR,

Posted 28 November 2005 - 10:49 PM

I'll get on it. Well, when I get back. Chuxs i'm sure your doing the same thing im doing right now... Studying! Unless your on semesters?. I get done with finals on the 7th. After that its on, full on business attack mode. I am going to hire a friend of mine to replace me, because next term is my final term and im out of here. He unlike my other employees is affluent in internet comm. and sales, he's also just a real good guy.

#43 BlindSight

BlindSight

Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 653 posts
  • Denton

Posted 29 November 2005 - 11:16 AM

any pictures of the bulge plate over the sender unit...am really thinking about making one out of a road sign for my car but if these look good enough might just splurge and buy one. Any news on the new bumpers?

#44 Shadyirishmen

Shadyirishmen

Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 655 posts
  • Scappoose OR,

Posted 29 November 2005 - 01:58 PM

The buldge plate will be a straight piece of stainless that that is about the same thickness as the skid plate and it will be bent twice and welded on to the plate. The bumpers are still being pumped out as we speek, so when I get back next week some time I will get the pictures up.

#45 Numbchux

Numbchux

EJ conversion addict

• Members
  • 5,991 posts
  • Duluth, MN

Posted 29 November 2005 - 02:50 PM

I'll get on it. Well, when I get back. Chuxs i'm sure your doing the same thing im doing right now... Studying! Unless your on semesters?

yep, I'm on semesters...finals isn't for a few weeks....study?? what's that?? lol

anyway, I do understand, so get to it when you can. I just had an idler pully seize, and am loosing coolant, so I'll probably be a bit short on $$ again...

#46 critical_max

critical_max

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • Eugene, Oregon

Posted 02 December 2005 - 10:21 PM

So, how many people besides me have made deposits on wheels? I'm curious which discount bracket we will fall into. :brow:

#47 Shadyirishmen

Shadyirishmen

Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 655 posts
  • Scappoose OR,

Posted 03 December 2005 - 08:06 PM

Its still on the slow, your still in bracket one, but once I get pictures of the new bumpers and skids this thread should start to rocket.

#48 Shadyirishmen

Shadyirishmen

Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 655 posts
  • Scappoose OR,

Posted 03 December 2005 - 10:00 PM

I changed the end of the group buy to the 16th of December.;)

#49 madkow007

madkow007

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • Central

Posted 03 December 2005 - 10:24 PM

New bumpers?? Did someone say new bumpers??
Where do we see the new bumpers??

#50 TurboXT

TurboXT

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • Lakewood

Posted 06 December 2005 - 01:06 PM

I might be interested in an EA to EJ adapter plate, but ONLY If you can guarantee that it will be shipped out within 3 business days of receiving the payment, (I can pay by credit card) and send me a tracking number to prove it was shipped out.

If you can do this, than let me know, and I will decide if I want to purchase anything further.

I STILL have not received my EA81 lift, and I thank Albie for working his a$$ off to get it to me, but I would rather not wait 10 weeks for an EA to EJ adapter!!!!!!!

Rick

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users