Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

STOLEN 1992 Legacy Turbo (touring wagon)

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 SuperRallyRoo

SuperRallyRoo

Defundit.com

• Members
  • 1,430 posts
  • Tacoma, Wa.

Posted 12 February 2006 - 11:29 AM

My Ruby Mica 1992 subaru legacy turbo wagon was just found not in my driveway this morning. Posted Image
Posted Image The plate number is 375 PGR it is a WA plate. Please if you have seen my car contact me at 206-669-2207 as soon as possible. I have to send this to all the subaru forums. THIS SUCKS!!!!!
PLease guys help me find her... It has a chrome dual tip muffler and a 5speed tranny swap also has a small boost gauge in the drivers side pillar.:mad:

#2 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 12 February 2006 - 11:45 AM

Matt, so sorry for that.

#3 SQ93

SQ93

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Midwest

Posted 12 February 2006 - 12:10 PM

I can't imagine someone would steal a wagon! I'm sorry for your loss and hope you get it back in good shape and soon! I can only imagine how I would feel if my wagon disappeared from my driveway. Please keep us posted.

#4 soobmater

soobmater

Got Mud?

• Members
  • 1,668 posts
  • South Bend

Posted 12 February 2006 - 01:02 PM

sorry to hear that matt, i know that wagon is what you are always talking about. i hope you get it back :-\ (and not totaled or something)

#5 sparkster58

sparkster58

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,141 posts
  • Alki-West Seattle

Posted 12 February 2006 - 02:14 PM

Sorry to hear about your turbo being ripped off Matt.. seems like there are a Lot oF LEG /WAGONS being ripped off in the seattle area...per his conversation with the SPD.....and some of the members on the Leg/central website have been ripped off also ......per Matt.......i wonder if someone is sniffing USMB and LEGcentral ????? keep your wagons locked and parked off the street Matt ..hang in there ... spark

#6 Caboobaroo

Caboobaroo

USMB Drunk

• Members
  • 6,880 posts
  • Oregon City

Posted 12 February 2006 - 02:23 PM

dude, I just posted it over on awdpirates for you. Granted, there's a lot of people in the Colorado area but they might have some insite on how to get it back.

#7 SuperRallyRoo

SuperRallyRoo

Defundit.com

• Members
  • 1,430 posts
  • Tacoma, Wa.

Posted 12 February 2006 - 02:37 PM

Ya thanks guys... I'm in seattle so its big search area. One more signifigant thing about the car is that it has a big dent on the pass side fender. There might be more by now. Its probably sitting in someones garage right now getting a swap into an older impreza!!!:mad:

#8 Legacy777

Legacy777

• 12,604 posts
  • Houston, Tx

Posted 12 February 2006 - 04:26 PM

You may want to post in the meet & greet forum, the legacycentral bbs, and the northwest forums on nasioc.

#9 hklaine

hklaine

ShadeTree Extraordinaire

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • Hunterdon County

Posted 12 February 2006 - 06:27 PM

Did you post here? I didn't see it over there.

-Heikki

#10 SuperRallyRoo

SuperRallyRoo

Defundit.com

• Members
  • 1,430 posts
  • Tacoma, Wa.

Posted 12 February 2006 - 08:51 PM

Yep I did... Bump

#11 97OBW

97OBW

Banned

• Banned
  • 190 posts
  • waxhaw

Posted 13 February 2006 - 12:53 AM

thats a really nice flashy wagon, someone will find it for sure dont worry

#12 SuperRallyRoo

SuperRallyRoo

Defundit.com

• Members
  • 1,430 posts
  • Tacoma, Wa.

Posted 13 February 2006 - 08:19 PM

I got her back safe and sound around 8:30am this morning... It was dumped in everett. Only damage was the pass side window was left down and it was raining out... Also I think they gave my clutch a run for its money.:rolleyes: They stole some change and left me with a can of pepsi... And alot of combs???

#13 soobmater

soobmater

Got Mud?

• Members
  • 1,668 posts
  • South Bend

Posted 13 February 2006 - 08:24 PM

thats great to hear matt! i'm glad no harm was done, sure is a cool wagon! eh, free soda anyway:lol:

#14 97OBW

97OBW

Banned

• Banned
  • 190 posts
  • waxhaw

Posted 13 February 2006 - 08:47 PM

what happend to the crooks?

#15 Dr. RX

Dr. RX

Elite Master of the Subaru

• Members
  • 9,984 posts
  • Sammamish, WA

Posted 13 February 2006 - 09:25 PM

I got her back safe and sound around 8:30am this morning... It was dumped in everett. Only damage was the pass side window was left down and it was raining out... Also I think they gave my clutch a run for its money.:rolleyes: They stole some change and left me with a can of pepsi... And alot of combs???

Glad to hear that you have it back, heck that was even faster then Ed's recovery.

#16 sparkster58

sparkster58

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,141 posts
  • Alki-West Seattle

Posted 13 February 2006 - 09:27 PM

Matt your soooooooooooooooooo F......k'g lucky.......spark

#17 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 13 February 2006 - 09:30 PM

Glad to hear that you have it back, heck that was even faster then Ed's recovery.

And from the sounds of it with less apparent damage. Good to hear Matt. My oldest son gave my wife a burgler alarm with installation from Magnolia; I used to poo-poo that but it's nice to have; also when we park our cars in the driveway, I try to let my wife park me in. On the other hand, who'd steal a box stock non-turbo '91 Legacy? :rolleyes: I'm really more worried about my Brats. Which reminds me, I've GOT to clear out the garage and park at least one of them inside.:eek:

#18 SuperRallyRoo

SuperRallyRoo

Defundit.com

• Members
  • 1,430 posts
  • Tacoma, Wa.

Posted 14 February 2006 - 12:02 AM

Ya they toasted my clutch a little bit which is probably the worst thing they did. Besides stealing it. Who ever did it got away with it too. They left the car parked on the side of the road. Thats all I know. May they all burn in hell.:mad:

#19 3Pin

3Pin

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • Milwaukee

Posted 14 February 2006 - 12:12 AM

You are one lucky guy. I heard on the news today that 17 cars a day get ripped off and generally chopped.

To get yours back in one piece is amazing.:banana:

#20 Flowmastered87GL

Flowmastered87GL

WCSS Drunk

• Members
  • 6,115 posts
  • Portland, Oregon

Posted 14 February 2006 - 12:36 AM

You shoulda gotten the pepsi can looked at by the police... its evidence isnt it?

Glad you got it back though :headbang:

#21 SuperRallyRoo

SuperRallyRoo

Defundit.com

• Members
  • 1,430 posts
  • Tacoma, Wa.

Posted 14 February 2006 - 02:32 AM

theres no evidence taken in a case of a 4k dollar car being stolen and recovered. Simple joy riding... Not on the top list of prioritys for the police. I'd rather have them out there busting crack heads who sell to school children anyway.

#22 Mr. Carb

Mr. Carb

Weather Geek

• Members
  • 895 posts
  • Shoreline, WA

Posted 14 February 2006 - 04:43 AM

I'm glad you got the car back in one piece! It however is not suprising it ended up in Everett! lol. I work at a theatre there, and the crime is so horrible. People's cars in our parking lot get broken into or stolen all the time.

#23 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 14 February 2006 - 09:12 AM

theres no evidence taken in a case of a 4k dollar car being stolen and recovered. Simple joy riding... Not on the top list of prioritys for the police. I'd rather have them out there busting crack heads who sell to school children anyway.

I've got to say that the Bothell police may have more time to investigate a car theft. I watched their investigations officer spend an hour on my car dusting for prints and collecting possible evidence when my wife's Impreza was recovered. But then again, Bothell only has about a dozen car thefts a day; also, ours was obviously not a joy-rider......the bolt cutters found in the back seat were likely used in a burglary in our neighborhood two weeks earlier.

#24 seattlelegacy

seattlelegacy

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 267 posts
  • seattle

Posted 14 February 2006 - 01:03 PM

That's a nice Friggin' legacy. Lets see, all I need now is to swap in a turbo and do the 5SM conversion and get a new hood. :grin:

#25 grossgary

grossgary

Elite Master of the Subaru

• Members
  • 19,802 posts
  • WV

Posted 14 February 2006 - 01:56 PM

Not on the top list of prioritys for the police. I'd rather have them out there busting crack heads who sell to school children anyway.

DUDE !!!! send some of those officers to the east coast. these guys do NOTHING, but act like their doing something. crime, what's that? revenue generation, that's what they do. not to fault them, it's dictated by the higher ups, gov, $, etc. but the system definitely doesn't work like the average citizen would like...or most expect.

AWESOME you got the car back. that rocks. sucks on the clutch, but probably easier to fix than bad body damage. did they hack the steering column up in wiring it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users