Ultimate Subaru Message Board

STOLEN 1992 Legacy Turbo (touring wagon)

My Ruby Mica 1992 subaru legacy turbo wagon was just found not in my driveway this morning. resizedrear.jpg

PICT0003.jpg The plate number is 375 PGR it is a WA plate. Please if you have seen my car contact me at 206-669-2207 as soon as possible. I have to send this to all the subaru forums. THIS SUCKS!!!!!

PLease guys help me find her... It has a chrome dual tip muffler and a 5speed tranny swap also has a small boost gauge in the drivers side pillar.:mad:

Sorry to hear about your turbo being ripped off Matt.. seems like there are a Lot oF LEG /WAGONS being ripped off in the seattle area...per his conversation with the SPD.....and some of the members on the Leg/central website have been ripped off also ......per Matt.......i wonder if someone is sniffing USMB and LEGcentral ????? keep your wagons locked and parked off the street Matt ..hang in there ... spark

I got her back safe and sound around 8:30am this morning... It was dumped in everett. Only damage was the pass side window was left down and it was raining out... Also I think they gave my clutch a run for its money.:rolleyes: They stole some change and left me with a can of pepsi... And alot of combs???
Glad to hear that you have it back, heck that was even faster then Ed's recovery.

Glad to hear that you have it back, heck that was even faster then Ed's recovery.
And from the sounds of it with less apparent damage. Good to hear Matt. My oldest son gave my wife a burgler alarm with installation from Magnolia; I used to poo-poo that but it's nice to have; also when we park our cars in the driveway, I try to let my wife park me in. On the other hand, who'd steal a box stock non-turbo '91 Legacy? :rolleyes: I'm really more worried about my Brats. Which reminds me, I've GOT to clear out the garage and park at least one of them inside.:eek:

theres no evidence taken in a case of a 4k dollar car being stolen and recovered. Simple joy riding... Not on the top list of prioritys for the police. I'd rather have them out there busting crack heads who sell to school children anyway.
I've got to say that the Bothell police may have more time to investigate a car theft. I watched their investigations officer spend an hour on my car dusting for prints and collecting possible evidence when my wife's Impreza was recovered. But then again, Bothell only has about a dozen car thefts a day; also, ours was obviously not a joy-rider......the bolt cutters found in the back seat were likely used in a burglary in our neighborhood two weeks earlier.

Not on the top list of prioritys for the police. I'd rather have them out there busting crack heads who sell to school children anyway.
DUDE !!!! send some of those officers to the east coast. these guys do NOTHING, but act like their doing something. crime, what's that? revenue generation, that's what they do. not to fault them, it's dictated by the higher ups, gov, $, etc. but the system definitely doesn't work like the average citizen would like...or most expect.

AWESOME you got the car back. that rocks. sucks on the clutch, but probably easier to fix than bad body damage. did they hack the steering column up in wiring it?