Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Alittle PhotoShop Fun :)

TheSubaruJunkie

Since I got my rims comming, i thought I would do alittle photoshop of something Ive had brewing in my head. And just as I thought, its gonna look BADASS!!!

Rims should be here Saturday, im gonna go get the paint today so there's no delay. Here's the pic I came up with :)

photoshophatch.jpg

Giggidy Giggidy!! What do you guys think?

-Brian

I've gotten paint from both CarQuest and O'Reilleys.

any auto parts store that mixes paint can take the paintcode and make it up, and put it in a can....

paint code 45 does fade pretty good, but yours looks like it's still pretty decent shape.

usually $10/can...

Hey Brian, when I painted the nose on my Hatch, I found that Duplicolor "candyapple red" was a perfect match. I'll try to dig up a leftover rattlecan to get the actual color code.

Man I don't know about the red ring around the wheels. From a distance it looks like beadlocks and I'm not crazy about imitation bead locks. But nevermind...just my opinion.

If you scuff the rims really good and prime them, farm implement paint would be the stuff to use if you can find it in the right color. that stuff is about as bulletproof as paint comes if ya get the right stuff