Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Has anyone seen this body kit for 4DR GL/Leone/RX Sedan??56K BEWARE

I want I want I waaant now that I have a sedan GL-10 basically 4-door RX. Has anyone seen this kit before and is the person a board memeber:slobber:? The back kinda looks like the old 80's BMW M3 which to me looks insanely good looking :-p . My bad if its a repost....

618070_5_full.jpg

618070_13_full.jpg

618070_15_full.jpg

618070_36_full.jpg

618070_37_full.jpg

618070_4_full.jpg

haha yeah its a sedan, quite nice not having to let others in while you wait, but the hatchback was fun in its own way :( . If they did adapt a bmw kit on it then ill be surprised, he says he found the kit in the JY so hes preeeettty lucky :banghead: btw we still ahve to meet up haha, didnt see u at the PnP

ah yeah i was thinking the bodykit wasnt stock. man i wonder who made it. ah well, guess it can be filed under another mysterious mod for our cars :-\

true Brian about the heat ahha, at the PnP i was sweating buckets literally. still though, do wanna see ur RX in the garage perhapes if i have sometime. let me know if ur there working and if perhapes i can swing by sometime...

those were 6 lug wheels, some shop redrilled, filled and repainted the wheels.. the kits is crazy similar.. i saw an oldschool sentra 4 door the other day with a very similar kit.. if i can find it at a jy ill see how close it is to our ea82 sedans

rllywgn

those were 6 lug wheels, some shop redrilled, filled and repainted the wheels.. the kits is crazy similar.. i saw an oldschool sentra 4 door the other day with a very similar kit.. if i can find it at a jy ill see how close it is to our ea82 sedans

rllywgn

smart move, everytime i see those sentra 4doors they kinda seem like a similar fit to body. let me know what you find :brow:

Are those old Sentra's turbo'd? I think someone at my work has something that might fit... I'll check when I see the car again and take some pictures.

no turbo version but perhapes out of states. I DO know that they had the SR20DE though, so close to the SR20DET but not enough, i think its kinda popular with owners to swap to that motor though :burnout: . Also I want to know how those kits might fit so all those who are at the JY's are real lucky if they do.