Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My Cars

Scott in Bellingham

Its been a year and 1/2 since I started thinking about turning a Subaru into a fun offroad rig, thought I would start a thread to feature the cars Ive built for myself , so here we go

the first one started out as a red 87 EA82 wagon, got it from a friend free for the taking if I pulled the engine out for him which I did, the car had been in a wreck and so I took the sawzall to it and cut the nose off and had the engine out in no time , so I brought the car home , it had no engine and no front nose, this is the car I used to make patterns off of to make the lift parts for the EA82 6" lift, I then found another car a 85 silver wagon paid $100 for it the guy said it had a brocken timing belt, got it home replaced the belts and it ran, I sawzalled the front of the car off and welded it onto the red car along with installing the engine,here it is on its first trip out.

9463IMG_5791.jpg

I then painted the door area installed some Swampers and made a roof rack

9463Dsc00949.jpg

after a while the engine gave out and I sold the car to my brother Rollie (Rollie715)

9463Dsc01208.jpg

My Second car is also a 87 EA82 Wagon this time its a white one and has no electric windows, got this car from another friend in trade for a D/R tranny and driveline, this car would not start, after tinkering with it and replacing the Computer we got it to run, this car has a 3-1/2 high clearence lift and I kept my 27"Swapers and found some Pug Alloys, this is my present daily driver ,here it is

9463Dsc01830.jpg

Dsc02158.jpg

Dsc02161.jpg

walker Valley

Dsc02400.jpg

my next car is also a 87 EA82, Blue this time around , we stripped it of all unnessesarry weight , did a quick 2" suspention lift welded th diff and dawned the swampers,

heres the Blue Bomber, its the first car Ive put a name on

Dsc03131.jpg

this is a real fun car, very nimble , I like the weight difference , Ive gone places with this one the others couldnt go .

heres a video

http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g188/djkindt/?action=view&current=Subiesver1_0001wmv.flv

will be adding more later , got another car in the works

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...