Ultimate Subaru Message Board

the tribeca looks like a nissan murano

Legacy looks like a toyota camry

Impreza looks like a mazda 6

Forester looks like the new honda crv

I dont think Subaru is being as creative as the use to be.

Well, considering the remarks I made about their 2008 offerings (the GMC, dodge looking things) when I saw them; I don't think these are that bad.

Humans are naturally resistant to change, or getting away from "comfort zones", especially designs.

I wonder what people thought about the new Subaru's 30 yrs. or 20yrs. ago for that matter..........:-\

Time will tell the full story.

Until then, I am in the market for an '07; low miles.:grin:

Damn, just as I was posting.

I'm surprised that many people believed it.

Bottom is a Honda CRV, not a Suzuki.

Personally, I don't get it. I can see the Camry, as Toyota has part of Subaru, and I can see the Mazda3, as everyone thinks the 08 Impreza looks like it, but I don't see the correlation behind the other two.

If this proves anything, it's simply that ALL cars are just plain getting uglier.

Bottom is a Honda CRV, not a Suzuki

Ah, that's it..thanks :) .

None of the models shown are "all that bad", as I drive many, many different rental cars in my business including all shown here. They all have their purpose, and I could list at least one good and one bad trait about every different model (including the Subarus)..some improve with each successive model year, and some...uh..go backwards:rolleyes: .

wow guys....serously....i mean..seriously

i chopped them all last night right before i went to bed so i could wake up in the morning and read people comments. i didn't even do it to try and fool people.

It's just straight satire about how subaru tends to design their cars after previously designed popular models.

as stated above, lighten up fellas.