Ultimate Subaru Message Board

1988 Gl Value Part 2/pics

hi,

subarugurustrange neither hide nore hair of silver. i think someone might be bluffing but eh maby hes just busy. then again he hasent failed to make an apperance every few posts. hmmm im baffled.:lol:

I went to Napa to spend Christmas with famly.

Subaru_dudeThey're not very impressive considering we were expecting a car with several thousand dollars of upgrades done to it. My $700 sedan is seemingly in better condition than that. Nice ride though.

Did you see the pics of what it looked like when I bought it?

ReveeenJust a FYI:

We got the new style up here in 1988.

Not sure what you meant by that.:confused: Care to explain?

GeneralDisorderThat pretty much looks like all the other $100 EA82's I've owned....

$7,000...... you got taken to the cleaners and you haven't even figured out you lost your pants yet.

Does daddy know you are claiming to own his business?

GD

FIRST OF ALL

look at the pics of when I bought it.and look at the mid restore pics.

also let me know where you can find a gl with new seats,carpet,mp3 system,paint, and suede dash/door pannels,for only 100 bucks.

SECOND

The biz is mine. look it up if you don't belive me.My dad has a painting company.

THIRD

You have mentioned your parents before.Do you have parent issues?

lol

AND FINALLY FOURTH

You're an A$$ as you evan admit

GloyaleWhere are the heated leather seats? That was the one thing I though might actually make an old GL pretty pimp?

I said my 04 OB has leather/heated seats not my GL.

psychsurfLooks like a solid foundation. You need to post up some pictures of it after it got the $7000 put into it, though. I'm curious to see where that was spent.

I paid 2200 for the car and about 2500 worth of engine/transmission parts

thats 4700 right there. I only spent about 2300 on fixing the inside and outside. Thats not that much $. However I will type out an approx list of costs and post it soon. And keep in mind I'm still working on the site. I know it is not showing some mods yet like the suede door pannels for example.

Major LazyI got a sweet set of Einkes I will sell you for $1400 +shipping from washington, they would look great.

Are those wheels? If so send me a pic to mlinkisp@yahoo.com , I would really like to put some H wheels on it. But I would like to see your wheels.

subaruguru

don't know why you have to name call.

I like your blue ru though.

Subaru_dude$2200 for the car is insane. $2500 for engine and transmission parts? That's also insane.

And where are the old pics?

The before pics are labeled before. And I bought it alnost 5 years ago.Prices for these were higher then.

nope. i bought my 92 loyale about 4 years ago for 1200. Car was in VG+ shape when i bought it and only had 140,000 on her. ive since put a few character dents in her. Shew might not be pretty to some, but she is to me. That being said, you have waaaay too much $ invested in yours. Suede door panels? WTF?

What can I say, I'm bored.

"Multi-million dollar business" + webpage hosted by Google Pages = WTF? Those multi millions can't get you your OWN domain name? It's not that expensive, you got multi millions, remember?

I want to see pictures of these "suede" doors and all this "pimp" stuff you did to the wagon, but it seems that all you have are "before restore and mid restore" pictures. And I'd put money on it that we'll never see "after restore" pictures.

By the way, the "Dual" CD player you have in the car is a CHEAP stereo. So you did suede interior and slacked on the higher-quality system?

(By the way, I looked it up. Your ISP business doesnt even exist. End of story.)

You're not a spoiled brat, subaruguru was wrong, you're just an idiot. Not a spoiled idiot, but only a plain ol' idiot.

misledxcracker What can I say, I'm bored.

"Multi-million dollar business" + webpage hosted by Google Pages = WTF? Those multi millions can't get you your OWN domain name? It's not that expensive, you got multi millions, remember?

I want to see pictures of these "suede" doors and all this "pimp" stuff you did to the wagon, but it seems that all you have are "before restore and mid restore" pictures. And I'd put money on it that we'll never see "after restore" pictures.

By the way, the "Dual" CD player you have in the car is a CHEAP stereo. So you did suede interior and slacked on the higher-quality system?

(By the way, I looked it up. Your ISP business doesnt even exist. End of story.)

You're not a spoiled brat, subaruguru was wrong, you're just an idiot. Not a spoiled idiot, but only a plain ol' idiot.

www.missinglinkisp.com is my domain for my company I do pay monthly for it.The google page is just for my car.And where did you look up my company? I have CA, and NV lic #s I can give you.And why is this about my money? I know someone will argue, but when I bought the stereo I paid about 800 dollars. 125$ each speaker x4 then 300$ for the stereo.

In my first post that is how much I said I paid.Btw that stereo sounds great,and has mp3 support. Why would I replace it now? The outside of the car is the same as in pic 4 (the one in my avatar). The only difference to the inside you don't see is that I suede covered on the top of each door. look closely in pic 6 you can see they are torn up.I think past owner left a dog in it for to long and he/she ate the doors. Also the speakers have built in neon.but when I tryed to take pic of that nothing happened. I'm working on fixing them. As I said before I spent 2200 on the car then about 2500 for engine/trans parts. Then I bought the seats for 250 ea from a friend who had a smashed up obw. new lights and bulbs 100 ea, grille 25 ,battery 150. I paid about 125 to have the door pannels repaired and covred. ANd I spent About 500 worth of supplies for rust removal and paint. thats 7000, and I'm sure I'm not remembering everything.I'm sure if I forgot to cover anything one of you will let me know by attacking me.:Flame::eek: lol