Ultimate Subaru Message Board

1985 Subaru GL Photo Shoot

Mods move this if you like.

This my Beauty.

It was mint until, i leant it to my friend.

He wrecked the taillight and chopped the Exhaust.

I shoved an EJ22 rad in there and a new starter.

Well onto the pictures, its a 4 speed Dual Range EA81 btw.

DSC_0726.jpg

DSC_0727.jpg

DSC_0728.jpg

I need some flaps...

DSC_0730.jpg

DSC_0732.jpg

DSC_0734.jpg

DSC_0735.jpg

Dont worry wheels are getting fixed tommorow, there basically all bald summers.

DSC_0736.jpg

Im aware of that bolt.....

DSC_0738.jpg

mmmmm radiater. who needs a fan in Canada?

DSC_0739.jpg

Believe it or not, this has held very well.

DSC_0740.jpg

DSC_0741.jpg

DSC_0742.jpg

DSC_0743.jpg

DSC_0744.jpg

Trust me its not overheating.....

DSC_0749.jpg

DSC_0750.jpg

DSC_0751.jpg

meh

DSC_0755.jpg

DSC_0756.jpg

DSC_0757.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

interior is decent however please dont kill me on this.

In this mother freakin col working outside ive tryed to keep it running, however oil was spilt on the rear seats coffee on the front right the passenger seat isnt bolted down right, its a work car, but the dash is good trim is good carpet is good, im happy with this thing, I go it for 100$ and have put over 10,000 miles on it!!!!!!! Its never ever, ever, ever, ever someone will have to hold me at gun point to take this to the scraper.

lol If a interior aint perfect thats fine by me, there isnt an interior any more in my hatchback project, its all gonna be Rhino lined :banana:

I want a Blue Heeler to ride around with me, that way no one will mess with my stuff while Im in the store (I keep a lot of stuff in my Wagon). Im not too worried about it gettin stolen, it sticks out like a sore thumb.

Oh, dont spill battery acid in the cargo area. it doesnt end well.

-Bill

Some of my best cars were "cheap heaps" my 92 Loyale Bucky..now owned by backwoodboy in NY.still going strong and has been just as dependable for him.( $600 but when BWB needed a car..I gave Buck to him just so I new my baby would be going to a good home)..my 83 Accord ( $300) my 82 Prelude ( $300) and my 90 Justy ( $500) and the 2 Subarus I actually bought at a dealer

Nice lookin hatch, gonna have to get some pics when it isn't completely overtaken by snow:grin: Yeah you should do a 5 spd swap, you'd love it! And then maybe a little lift and a little bigger tires! As long as you don't go too big you'll be fine.

I just saw a chaser at the yard with a 5 speed, but its too cold to pull it and i dont have the time or money.

[quote name=

I want a Blue Heeler to ride around with me, that way no one will mess with my stuff while Im in the store (I keep a lot of stuff in my Wagon). Im not too worried about it gettin stolen, it sticks out like a sore thumb.

-Bill[/quote]

Blue Heeler's are one of my favorite breed's, If you're a hunter you will love this dog. They can chase a trail very well.