Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Subaru Brat side decal

There was a man.... Ed Dahl IIRC that made them and sold them on eBay although it's been several years since I looked into his offerings.

You should contact a member here first - Pooparu can and has made them for folks and he does REALLY nice vinyl work - runs a decal business with a friend of his. His prices are extreemely reasonable - I can't say what he charges now but I know it was 1/3 the cost of the one's Ed produced for ebay when I talked to him a while back. He's local to me but does stuff for members here all the time - he's done entire car wraps so he very much knows what he's doing. I beleive he has a post in the vendor section too.

GD

Look up Pooparu.

He produces these. (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Full-Set-of-GEN-1-or-GEN-2-Subaru-Brat-Vinyl-Stripes-NR_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem20ab54d304QQitemZ140313416452QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories)

I have seen them in person, and its hard to tell they are aftermarket. They are about as good as OEM as you will find.