Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My '95 Legacy: Trashwagon10

TheLoyale

Yeah my old struts were so gone, You can feel the wheel shaking and bouncing after hitting a bump or train tracks. Was kinda fun to just beat it with the bad struts. Jumping it and everything LOL!

I have to watch out coming out of driveways where they have a dip because most of the time the bumper hits or the front tow hooks.. that used to happen a lot when I had my 95 impreza.. went to town hall and forgot kept rolling forward and BANG! lol everyone looked.

I'm hoping my wheel shimmy is because of the strut or bad tie. I wont get my tires mounted until next week or week after next, I sure as hell don't want to do it now with my toe out of adjustment.. I have to have my wheel like 30 degrees to the left to go straight haha the winter tires would be gone in no time

lol you can keep it for now until I get my snow tires mounted.

I just rotated these tires for the last time after that good bye all seasons!

haha I dunno if you saw my thread but I only got one strut on today :( first of all it was friken 38 and blowing wind all day.. and 2nd it was dark and I could not get the top bolt to move on the rear strut..

So Monday I will try again.. Any tips? My impact wrench is too fat to fit but it would make the job super easy..

even if it isnt on sale, it is a pretty good price for all that you get, and i have seen several posts about this being a good kit to get (ie: good, reliable seller)

hmmm,, just got me to thinkin, i am gonna have to be thinking about doing this again pretty soon - got 54K on the last one already!

It has been bought! Yeah thats a great price, I keep seeing them listed for $140 and such.

In your face ebay! I got mine for $100 :grin:

even if it isnt on sale, it is a pretty good price for all that you get, and i have seen several posts about this being a good kit to get (ie: good, reliable seller)

hmmm,, just got me to thinkin, i am gonna have to be thinking about doing this again pretty soon - got 54K on the last one already!

damn I love my car :D I made $50 for just helping cars out last night :D My friend's MB E320 could not make it out of the parking lot and not in his own driveway so I helped him all the way home.

I did run into a stuck outback he tried to push into a parking lot that at the time 12" already fell I tried to pull him out but he was stuck good $5 just for trying..

It's going to take days for the clutch smell to go...

I did get myself a little stuck I had to slow to downshift which I hit some packed snow which highsided me.. however in 2 min going back and forth i muscled my way out :)

Going to have a family member do a video of me since my damn tripod mount on my camera broke.

Good times!

Except for melting clutches... I feel your pain there ;)

damn I love my car :D I made $50 for just helping cars out last night :D My friend's MB E320 could not make it out of the parking lot and not in his own driveway so I helped him all the way home.

I did run into a stuck outback he tried to push into a parking lot that at the time 12" already fell I tried to pull him out but he was stuck good $5 just for trying..

It's going to take days for the clutch smell to go...

I did get myself a little stuck I had to slow to downshift which I hit some packed snow which highsided me.. however in 2 min going back and forth i muscled my way out :)

Going to have a family member do a video of me since my damn tripod mount on my camera broke.

Good times!

Except for melting clutches... I feel your pain there ;)

good thing I plan on replacing the clutch when the weather warms up.. I still dunno why I got locked out of first when trying to pull out the Subaru.

Oh well they are saying might get another dumping of snow