Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I got this at lynnwood pap today....

I went to pap to try to get a few parts from this really nice 82' 4 door coupe that someone (almost anyone) on here would have fixed. Everything that wasn't destroyed in the junk yard was immaculate, minus the front end damage. I got some parts but I so badly wanted more.....

Oh, 127k...

Edited by Yo'J

Sick, is what you would have been if you saw it in person. Like going to the jy isn't like going to the morgue? It says pap in the title. It broke my heart every time I saw this car, I was just amazed at how clean it must have looked before... pap.

Someone got the dash and most of the column. Must have been worthwhile... I got the motor and ps rack. The tail lights had no moss or cracks, all the rubber and glass was tops. Not a ding on the thing except the front end impact. I needed a hammer for the axles and hub and I was there to keep what I could alive. I'd have the parts for sale here if I had one more day. I would have easily donated the front of my wagon to save this one. It would have needed the full front clip and a new drivers door, the rails were bent.