Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Getting a Brat, T-coupe has to go!!

I just went and looked a Brat that I'm going to snag. Bad thing is I need to make some room for it. That is good news for one of you lucky sods!! I know I'm up in no mans land, but I would be willing to take $200 for a complete Tcoup, sans the new seats that I'll be putting in the new Brat. I really want this thing to go to a good home, like someone here, give me a shout at; dtwenzel(@)sio.midco.net and we can discuss details.

Thanks, Tim

It is a complete, running 84 T-Coupe, but it does need some love and work. Body is mostly solid except for the rockers. Comes with a spare set of H alloys too. It would need to be trailered as I would not consider it road worthy at this point. Price is low so It will go to a good home!!!

• 3 months later...

Well Brett came over and picked up the T-coupe. I hope he fairs well getting it back.

Now I need to get rid of Ruzzilla. This will probably be best suited as a parts car for a lifted rig as everything needed is there, but the body has pretty much given up the ghost to cancer. I'm open to offers if your willing to come get it.

Email me if you are serious and want more info. Thanks, Tim

PS the Brat fell through, so I have no need for parts for a lifted car.