Ultimate Subaru Message Board

hmmmm USMB sponsor zombie attack vehicle? like a compilation of ideas and builders?! :banana:

Well, I have a doner vehicle for such a build. I'll put the Ski wagon on the chopping block :horse:

We are also going to need Long travel trophy truck coil overs, and front control arms from a H1 Hummer. OR we can do Portal axles from a Unimog with a ratio of 5:33. Perhaps drop in a Diesel Flat-4 for more tugging power, 6spd gear box with D/R, a 3:1 Gear reduction unit, 35x12" tires, 8-lug steelies, On-board air tank/compressor, UV-Lights, 12,000lbs winch, ARB Rooftop tent.

Dude you found my car. Where did you see it. I sold it to a guy that was on this forum goes by the name of RSTI I believe. He lives/ed in Salem Ore. I built it about 3 years ago, and sold it two years ago...with the intent on building a different project...still waiting on that project to happen. I sure miss her, but man its great to see it on the road. I never heard from the guy I sold it to, so thank you for making my night, and probably the rest of next week.

The quick and dirty run down is:

85 GL Wagon

5 spd D/R

6in BOSS lift

EJ22 conversion

Rear Disc conversion

Power steering conversion

and of course lots of custom work to make it all come together for what you guys see.

Here is the BUILD THREAD on it.

Here is some "final" pics just before I sold her.

Man I sure miss her...maybe I'll build another one again.

Edited by Mugs

He lives/ed in Salem Ore. I built it about 3 years ago, and sold it two years ago...with the intent on building a different project...still waiting on that project to happen. I sure miss her, but man its great to see it on the road. I never heard from the guy I sold it to, so thank you for making my night, and probably the rest of next week.

He lives across the street from my parents in Salem. It was just up on craigslist a month or two ago. It wasn't parked in front of his house last weekend, so I am guessing it sold. Not stalking the guy, but it's hard not to notice whenever I visit the rents. Looks like a well built, fun, and capable machine.

Yes, that would be the key words.

Yep, found it that way. On page two second picture/s down on the left.

I was using "lifted subaru"

He lives across the street from my parents in Salem. It was just up on craigslist a month or two ago. It wasn't parked in front of his house last weekend, so I am guessing it sold. Not stalking the guy, but it's hard not to notice whenever I visit the rents. Looks like a well built, fun, and capable machine.

Bummer he sold it. I hope it went to someone worthy, and not some punk that wants to feel cool about himself by driving a car like that. And is just going to go and out and trash it, and not appreciate it for what it is.

Just out of curiosity how much was he selling it for on CL?