Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Fragile ego

Ok so here I go,

I walked out of this coffie shop tonight to my ru (the 80 wagon that is cherry) and pop open the door. There in front of the coffie shop sits these skinny (like anorexic(SP?)) girls there that are like staring at me (me 6'5" 350lbs not in the greatest of shape but I have seen alot worse than me) so I do my usual squish contortionist thing to get in and the skinniest one almost chokes on her coffie. (I mean it was totaly going out her nose) the other ones just laugh looking at me and she regains composure and said that was disgusting looking right at me....... So I say thanks..... She just says whatever and I drive off..... Brused ego and all. So now I have a complex about driving the subaru.. Stupid anorexic people. Anyhow anyone have a Legacy wagon they want to trade me now....... Or how about buy this thing from me for oh $1000...... Damn it now I want to eat something.... lol oh well need to go to bed.

Adam

F 'em. Be proud of who you are.

The best advice I ever got was " You are where you want to be".

When you want to be somewhere different, you will take the necessary steps to get there.

Obtuse? Yeah.

Jay

YAVOL just had to tell some one about it. (wife was asleep)

YAVOL just had to tell some one about it. (wife was asleep)

Brush em off - wise words on the "you are where you want to be" bit, live by them myself.

Just remember when those anarexic types go to the mountains and are freezing cause they got thier car stuck you can bet they wish they were in a subaru with a bit more 'insulation' under the jacket :-p .

I wish I were 6'3 - the sideways measurement I can work on, vertical... not so easy....

- Erik - Tacoma, WA -

Man have you ever noticed how annorexic people are the meanest. Like seriously... us big people are always the jolliest. Maybe thats why they didnt pick some skinny bastard to be santa... a skinny jolly person just doesnt work out. (no offense to you super skinny people). In the words of some wise gangster "brush you shouldas off". Fergittaboutit. As said before... just wait till you drive by em in a ditch somewhere... then youll feel better.

Hey Racer,

Don't Let those anorexic little hags ruin your fun. You know what, I am right there with you. About 6'4 320lbs and I am currently working on my Roo to make it a SuperRoo! When I am done it will be the Ultimate Redneck Vehicle.

But I plan to have fun with it. And I have already began to receive the ridicule about it. "You want to do what?" is the most popular response. Even from my beloved wife of almost 12 years. But it's what you want that really matters.

Those girls are going to spend their life in the gym, sweating trying to keep their perfect little bodies in shape and do you know where you will be? You will be behind the wheel of your Subaru, feeling the joy that only Roo owners know. So maybe one day those girls will pull their heads out of their butts so that it will be easier to put their fingers down their throats.

So my advice is, drive to Mcdonalds, buy a double cheeseburger and a shake sit there in your Roo and feel the euphoria of knowing that no matter what else happens, you will always have the support of the board, a support group like no other. We always have your back, no matter how large it may be...LOL.

Keep you chin up and drive off into the sunset in your Roo!

Shaun... DaGodfada:brow:

Hey Racer,

Don't Let those anorexic little hags ruin your fun. You know what, I am right there with you. About 6'4 320lbs and I am currently working on my Roo to make it a SuperRoo! When I am done it will be the Ultimate Redneck Vehicle.

But I plan to have fun with it. And I have already began to receive the ridicule about it. "You want to do what?" is the most popular response. Even from my beloved wife of almost 12 years. But it's what you want that really matters.

Those girls are going to spend their life in the gym, sweating trying to keep their perfect little bodies in shape and do you know where you will be? You will be behind the wheel of your Subaru, feeling the joy that only Roo owners know. So maybe one day those girls will pull their heads out of their butts so that it will be easier to put their fingers down their throats.

So my advice is, drive to Mcdonalds, buy a double cheeseburger and a shake sit there in your Roo and feel the euphoria of knowing that no matter what else happens, you will always have the support of the board, a support group like no other. We always have your back, no matter how large it may be...LOL.

Keep you chin up and drive off into the sunset in your Roo!

Shaun... DaGodfada:brow:

one word: AMEN!!!!!

I've been telling my friends that I'm looking at putting a lift under my wagon, and they practically laughed me out of the building. then I went down a trail and the jeep almost tipped on, and the full-sized, lifted pickup got high-centered, and I sat there laughing. Who's the idiot now biatch!

USMB FOR LIFE!!!!

yeah, those skinny biotches probably walked their light arses home, too... because theyre too 'good' for a car as reliable as a sube. want some advice? keep the car and the next time you see those hollywood-wanabe britney spears-sympathizing the-only-thing-big-on-me-is-my-imitation-ug-boot girls spray 'em with some good ol fashioned gutter water. howz some mud with your triple decaf mocha latte's, skanks?

whoo, that was fun to say.

yeah, those skinny biotches probably walked their light arses home, too... because theyre too 'good' for a car as reliable as a sube. want some advice? keep the car and the next time you see those hollywood-wanabe britney spears-sympathizing the-only-thing-big-on-me-is-my-imitation-ug-boot girls spray 'em with some good ol fashioned gutter water. howz some mud with your triple decaf mocha latte's, skanks?

whoo, that was fun to say.

Thanks for the kind words. I am still going to go back to the gym (after I get rid of my cold) I have a goal that I am going to complete someday. (I already have competed in a few local events a few years ago) I want to be in a worlds strongman contest. So I guess a little misguided criticism is ok every once and a while. But I do agree about the usual snobbery from that type. Oh and my car had a nice backfire on the way out (choke on and fast letoff of the throttle) I think she spilled her coffee tho :)

Thanks for the kind words. I am still going to go back to the gym (after I get rid of my cold) I have a goal that I am going to complete someday. (I already have competed in a few local events a few years ago) I want to be in a worlds strongman contest. So I guess a little misguided criticism is ok every once and a while. But I do agree about the usual snobbery from that type. Oh and my car had a nice backfire on the way out (choke on and fast letoff of the throttle) I think she spilled her coffee tho :)

You should have lifted the subaru just to prove a point!!!!:rolleyes: