Ultimate Subaru Message Board

SO much fore my imagination...some one tapped into it..:(

Super wicked!!

Maybe one of those little pooh-bear sunshields or something? or if you wanted to get away from the housewife look, you could go for something really flashy- i put an STi sticker on my wagon ('92 Legacy) and folks automaticlly (if they know what STi is..) say, "yeah, she wishes!"

I also had a mini-cooper shaped air freshener (that wasn't actually scented) hanging from the mirror (from automobile magazine a while back..)

Also saw a truck in Louisiana that had been airbrushed to look massively rusty w/ cracked dashboard and works, very effective, except his truck was an '04.

Thats a nice looking car, i've seen it on the board before somewhere, i've got a picture of it on my computer still. Its a very sanitairy looking job, very nicely done. I'm not sure i'm liking the huge tach placed into the display case, original and all, but the plastic glass was cut to allow it to stick out the top...kinda goofy looking, though i'm sure it serves its purpose. I like the covered toggle swith on the left side of the steering wheel too...for his nitrous i'm sure...:brow:

THAT is GREAT!!

Oh yes the part I like the most ==> IC with no hood scoop..thank you SO much for showing me that picture...now only if I could get some more details on how they pulled that off and if it works good. The inner hood skin and fans defintely give me the general idea..maybe the RX won't have to get a hole cut after all!

THAT is GREAT!!

Oh yes the part I like the most ==> IC with no hood scoop..thank you SO much for showing me that picture...now only if I could get some more details on how they pulled that off and if it works good. The inner hood skin and fans defintely give me the general idea..maybe the RX won't have to get a hole cut after all!

If you look close you will see holes in the top of the grill piece and what looks like a deflector at the top of the radiator, also note the cut out section in the hood seal at the bottom of the windshield. Looks as though the underhood liner might be ducted to both the front and back of the hood for IC air.

Nice work

Gary