Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Whoohoo! My newest!! It's home, It's MINE!!

ummmm Brian she was there watching me :grin:

Good for you Jason! I didn't know, just assumed it would get the same as the forester.

I guess I gotta maket he trip down there more often so I can keep up to date. lol

It's tough to participate when one of the vollunteers is trying to sue me :(

Wanna sell the wheels???
Nossir. Those are the ones from the L, keepers to be sure. ;)

You stated it is a 96, but it looks like it has an Outback Sports hood on it. Has it been updated to a 97 or newer hood, grille and lights?

It is an OBS. . . 96. The hood has been replaced, but I believe they came on that car. . . I will be updating the bumper to the RS one so I can add foglights. Already have one lined up.

Hey nice lookin' soccer taxi ya' got there Eric. Never mind the Swampers... get the baby seats installed and it'll be ready for carpooling to the daycare!

Just kidding man! Had to give you crap since that's what my co-workers told me when I bought the Legacy wagon.

Hey nice lookin' soccer taxi ya' got there Eric. Never mind the Swampers... get the baby seats installed and it'll be ready for carpooling to the daycare!

Just kidding man! Had to give you crap since that's what my co-workers told me when I bought the Legacy wagon.

:lol:

It's a wagon so the car seat can fit. . . The hatch just wasn't big enough for a car seat, speaker box, dog, and spare tire. . .

You know I'll be bringing my boy with me when I offroad as soon as he's old enough to breathe. He'll be driving as soon as he's tall enough to touch the pedals and see over the steering wheel.

:D

nice. those are dificult to find around here. I see em on the road but no one seems to sell them. must be a good sign. and 2.2 M/T sounds like a good combo.

I was looking for one for my wife but she decided she wants to spend more $ and get somthing nicer/newer/pricyer.:eek:

guess she is expecting a raise at work. must be nice.

So I'm not the only one from this side taking the step up to the new Gen's. Granted yours is a little newer than mine, but mine was only a tenth of the price you payed for yours.

On the offraoding side of things. I took the Leggy out in the woods last weekend, did really good, cept the fact that the tires on it are pretty much bald, and there was A LOT of ice up there, so I ditched it a couple of times. No damage though!! Plus I'm really diggin on the whole rear E-brake idea.

As far as new Gen lifts go :brow: .

:lol:

You know I'll be bringing my boy with me when I offroad as soon as he's old enough to breathe. He'll be driving as soon as he's tall enough to touch the pedals and see over the steering wheel.

:D

Yeah I knew you were gonna say that. Gonna name the kid Stomper?

It is an OBS. . . 96. The hood has been replaced, but I believe they came on that car. . . I will be updating the bumper to the RS one so I can add foglights. Already have one lined up.

Mmmm...you should get the '00ish 2.5RS style hood too (does your hood have the scoop and the vents, or just the scoop?) to go with that front bumper...give it that STi look. Version 4ish if I recall...perhaps 5. Back in the day I used to know all the STi Version X body styles. When the WRX came to the US...I became bitter and forgot :lol:

It would be sweet to see an "STi" wagon lifted and running the trails!