Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Move over Flava Flav, Noah had the best week ever

So not only did i pick up a mint 1980 wagon, but i went to the dealership today, and showed off quite possibly the oldest subaru in the state, and i got a complete set of EA-81 "woodie" vinyl stickers and 16 cars worth of the rocker pannel stickers made famous by Jarod's monster ru.

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

None that say turbo but i got a bunch that just say subaru, a few less that say 5 speed and only 3 that say 4wd or four wheel drive. EA-81 to the rescue.

http://usmb.net/gallery/album309 More Here

sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hay i woder if you could get copys made whoever makes the board stickers should be able to make them that way if you use or sell them all there will be exact replacement for them already at hand....

let me know if you would sell me a set of them that say subaru 4wd. thanks

brian

pm me

oh yea get pix of the mint wagon up

hey, ed alexander sells brat stripe decals on ebay. he is the first to come to mind out of many here who have decal reproduction capability. subarutex and i think mick also make decals/stickers of sorts but i don't know how large-scale they can go.. if you make your decals available to The Cause, you will have the gratitude of millions of old-skool subie owners... ;)

for the wood grain, i'm thinking about seeing about getting it for EA-82 use as well, i don't have a brat near buy, unless Tim? in hillsdale is willing to meet somewhere to take measurements. the theory is that once we have the basic outlines any pattern can be used, darker shade for a two tone, or carbon fiber for the "exotic":lol: look. i'm looking into original suppliers to see what it would take for a limited run, or if'n its even legal, may need to call SOA and get written permission.