Ultimate Subaru Message Board

who grabbed the LSD @ lynnwood PAP on FRI or SAT??

It happens Mike. No hard feelings. Good to see you on the Board again. I hope all is well.

I don't know why everyone thinks that I manage to snag all the LSDs out there. I know that I've missed out more often than I've hit. Patience and a little luck and timing is all that's necessary.

Well it wasn't me but I still feel a bit smug about that time I beat Ed to a LSD and disk brakes off a turbo wagon at P-a-P years ago. Man that was sweet laying there pulling the diff when Ed walks up dismayed that he got out-swooped!

... I don't know why everyone thinks that I manage to snag all the LSDs out there. I know that I've missed out more often than I've hit. Patience and a little luck and timing is all that's necessary.

...that, and living not that far from 2 PAPs, with one more down the road. :rolleyes:

Ed's the king of Pug wheels, he always can find them. Or they find him :grin:

Pat, have you been holding out on us?

I was referring to Ed, not me. I have yet to be to a PAP around here (this needs to change, probably tomorrow), which is sad since I have lived here for almost 20 years... In fact, until I found this board I didn't even know there was a PAP around here. :confused: All of my local JYs want to charge me prices 50% of new. Need to find the Tacoma PAP one of these days. Its off of Steele I hear.

Yep, I5 to the Steele St. exit; left at the traffic light while exiting; right at the next traffic light; left into PAP (used to be Ferril's Auto Wrecking).

I was referring to Ed, not me. I have yet to be to a PAP around here (this needs to change, probably tomorrow), which is sad since I have lived here for almost 20 years... In fact, until I found this board I didn't even know there was a PAP around here. :confused: All of my local JYs want to charge me prices 50% of new. Need to find the Tacoma PAP one of these days. Its off of Steele I hear.