Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Any of the Subaru gang on Speed channel tonight?

Yes, they made a big deal of the popular bike builders. OCC was there and a few others too. They did show the Japanese Drifting team cars.

It does look like Barry uses his own products, eh?

Oh... now that you reminded me, I think I did see the drifting team's cars briefly (not sure, I could have looked away for a second), but I sure never correlated it to the import show... silly me.

Quite frankly, the show was awful and it's an hour of my life I won't get back. Sorry for the negative attitude... it was a disappointment. I wanted to see more cars/trucks! Especially a Brat other than the one in my driveway! :)

So... let's get back to Barry's teeth... they were pretty much the focus of the show... white-wall cleaner maybe?

Paul, I just saw a listing for that on Speed tonight at 9PM Pacific time. That means midnight your time?

No Dave,it was on at 9PM here.

What I saw bit.Just not for me.But if you're into the American cars or bikes with "much chrome" (gag!,cough...) then it was a proper teaser to get you to reserve your hotel in Harrisburg for this summer's shindigs.

Gee,I thought for sure Scott would have paid them to film his Brat.:lol:

No Dave,it was on at 9PM here.

What I saw bit.Just not for me.But if you're into the American cars or bikes with "much chrome" (gag!,cough...) then it was a proper teaser to get you to reserve your hotel in Harrisburg for this summer's shindigs.

Gee,I thought for sure Scott would have paid them to film his Brat.:lol:

Paul, it was on again at midnight our time. Hey, hey, there's nothing wrong with chrome! I love chrome... shiny, bright, and sparkly!

"...like a holiday"... Rainman.