Ultimate Subaru Message Board

i jumped the loyale

95 super subbie

i jumped the subaru loyale in my yard, there this big dip in the yard i was going about 27-31mph when i hit it, it was as fast as i could get it going the loyale to go and then i slamed my head of the roof which gave me a major headache i was not whereing a seatbelt at the time. i think next time i get the loyale to play i will wear a helmet has anybody ealse do this while offroading

i jumped the subaru loyale in my yard, there this big dip in the yard i was going about 27-31mph when i hit it, it was as fast as i could get it going the loyale to go and then i slamed my head of the roof which gave me a major headache i was not whereing a seatbelt at the time. i think next time i get the loyale to play i will wear a helmet has anybody ealse do this while offroading

YOU FOOL!

Where's the video?!! :grin::-p

On a slightly serious note, you should be wearing your seatbelt at least for stunts like that! possibly a helmet but definately a seatbelt :clap:

Wear your seatbelt. The lap one as well as the auto one. I don't bother with a helmet, mostly because someone my size (6'4") doesn't have enough head room to fit one. If I wore one, it would cause severe neck injuries. But if you're shorter, wear like a motorcycle helmet. It would suck to have thousands of dollars of medical work done because of a stunt in a $500 car.

ive gotten my 93 impreza airborn a few times at 2 places (one I wont go back to) but another place has such a nice setup that you land perfectly (i was goin about 40 mph though) it is near the buckley AFB here in colorado the other place is by old chicago off of hampden my friend did it in his nissan 300Z he had a nice landing so I tried but I dipped down too much it sucked

Wear your seatbelt. The lap one as well as the auto one. I don't bother with a helmet, mostly because someone my size (6'4") doesn't have enough head room to fit one. If I wore one, it would cause severe neck injuries. But if you're shorter, wear like a motorcycle helmet. It would suck to have thousands of dollars of medical work done because of a stunt in a $500 car.

its a 50$ car

Ditto launched my 95 legacy off a cattle guard, had a nice approach at got to about 50 or so, good lauch, NICE landing and great distance..

Problem is noone outside to see or photo it :(

good fun though!!

HOORAY FOR SEATBELTS

ive gotten my 93 impreza airborn a few times at 2 places (one I wont go back to) but another place has such a nice setup that you land perfectly (i was goin about 40 mph though) it is near the buckley AFB here in colorado the other place is by old chicago off of hampden my friend did it in his nissan 300Z he had a nice landing so I tried but I dipped down too much it sucked