Ultimate Subaru Message Board

OK, maybe not $1.84, ($35.00 Title Fees, $23.00 Excise Tax, $.16 Sales Tax on $1.84), but I really ame pleased. It is 1993 automatic LS AWD 1.8 with 144,000 Miles. Interior needs to be cleaned, but not ripped up or trashed. Never saw it in the daylight until I picked it up, so figured it was a beater and thought I might be able to use the engine and seats. Surprise! Needs some stuff on the frount, (Looking), but everything works great and after reseting the jumped timing belt it purrs like a kitten(Sewing machine?) and can barely be heard. Am giving it to my niece and nephew so they can buy fixer parts, and I will install.

http://jon.belandtechnology.com/subaru/impreza/

Cheers, Jon

I have a front bumper ($50) and a front grille ($20) that I'll sell you. Here is a link to what it looks like, the grille that I have is similar to the one in the picture.

http://corkysrocks.net/ImprezaFrtBumper.jpg

Corky

I think I will take you up on the bumper. Is that the bumper cover or the heavy stuff behind? I need both. Also looking for the pass. side corner light at front of fender. Whoever had it before got a new hood, fender, radiator, A/C condenser, grill, and a couple of other things. I think he got the body stuff on, then started the car, ran crappy, (timing belt), and then said phooey. It's a '93, will yours fit?

Jon

It's the whole bumper, beam and all. It will fit all early Imprezas, 93 to 96, the one in the picture is a 96.

I think I will take you up on the bumper. Is that the bumper cover or the heavy stuff behind? I need both. Also looking for the pass. side corner light at front of fender. Whoever had it before got a new hood, fender, radiator, A/C condenser, grill, and a couple of other things. I think he got the body stuff on, then started the car, ran crappy, (timing belt), and then said phooey. It's a '93, will yours fit?

Jon

lol at the zip-ties! I think it's great how (presumably the previous owner) used $5 trailer turn signals instead of very expensive factory corner lights. I've always thought someone should do that for headlights, installing some of the old rectangular lamps on a new car.

That looks like a great find. Good luck with it.

I work in Everett at Boeing, maybe we could meet somewhere in Everett?

Corky

DONE! I don't have a PayPal or such, but I can meet you sometime and do cash. If I gave you an extra $10.00, could you donate it to USMB under my name?

Jon

Do you need me to do the removal or anything? Be glad to!