Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Carlisle May 19-21

jjou812: Please register at www.carlisleevents.com for the may 19-21 show and when you do the application please put the club in as "ultimate subaru" if you think you might want to bring the legacy it would really help the numbers.....WE NEED TO HAVE 25 CARS REGISTERED TO GET A CLUB SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you (or anyone have any questions please post them or feel free to ask in a PM or whatever.... We really need to pull this together soon!

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you 1 car

nkx 2 cars

OK folks I did a little bit of checking on the internet about this: If we don't make the minimum (25) we can still have a club tent/area BUT it is $150 or I have to buy up the remaining spots. Please if you think you can go PLEASE register int he next week or so b/c I have to figure out how many spots I am going to have to buy to make up the remaining 25 spots BEFORE APRIL 20th (APRIL 15th would leave me some room to work with)

so as of now there are 20 empty spaces? there seem to be quite a lot of folks on this board in this area with interesting soobs- there must be more going. how bout everyone who is registering let us know. as for me I can only make saturday, should I still register? what do you do with empty spaces?

yes please still register! If you were to only go to look around it is cheaper to buy a spot with us and get a primo parking spot then it is to actually pay to get in and pay for parking too. Also, you get a "gift bag" of free goodies that has some really great stuff in it (atleast last years stuff was pretty cool)

***********MAJOR UPDATE****************

Well it seems like we are having a very poor showing here. Well that leaves me little to no choice here...I am going to have to put $150 of my own money down to make this happen. Since we aren't going to make the 25 cars by a long streach in order to have a club spot I have to make a deposit of $150.

So here is what I am going to do: instead of registering multiple cars of which you might only bring one please only buy the spots that you are going to actually use. Bringing 2 then register 2 and only 2. Why you ask???? well honestly i would rather have you donate to the "club spot" than spend it on registrations for cars you are not going to bring.

Here is what I am going to do: I am going to register 2 and bring only 2 insted of buying 5 spaces for myself. What I ask of you is if you were going to buy 3 spots but bring one then save a few bucks of that and only register 1 and help me out with the spot rental then.

I am asking for nothing from anyone here but....if you are willing to help offset the costs it would be greatly appreciated. If you want to do paypal then subeman@aol.com is where I am at. If you want to throw some $$$ at me during the show that is cool too. Please remember I am not expecting anything for anyone.....but if you want to help I will take the help.

I think the prices are going to increase soon so if you want to register you might want to get on it ASAP.

There is not going to be any BEER there unless you bring it yourself. Think BYOB. I believe that NKX has a big cooler and could help keep yours cool if you ask him nicely. Food is going to be your own responsibility too. Last year we were going to do a cookout and a lot of people were interested but it never really flew.

Lastly: Scott is MIA on this gathering. I can't get in touch with him (PM, email, phone etc.) and he hasn't been on the board in a long time so I assume that he wants no part of this so i am taking the reigns on this show.

As of today there are only 3 cars registered. The buck stops here! If you are going to come then please register asap. If you are not going to come please don't turn this post into a chat about previous years etc.

If you have any questions please talk to me and lets all work together on this. :D

OK OK you got me......:rolleyes: :-p

I just registered two cars....must sleep....goodnight.

And the numbers were #2402 and 2403....zzzzzzzzzz

But you should have just sent that money to Matt (assuming you're not going or taking two cars Paul). Registration numbers don't matter now. Matt could be alone under his tent for that same $150 plus his one car registration.

OK OK you got me......:rolleyes: :-p

I just registered two cars....must sleep....goodnight.

And the numbers were #2402 and 2403....zzzzzzzzzz

But you should have just sent that money to Matt (assuming you're not going or taking two cars Paul). Registration numbers don't matter now. Matt could be alone under his tent for that same $150 plus his one car registration.

Here is the Official post of who is registered: it will be updated as people tell me they have registered. Remember to register as Ultimate Subaru where it says "club"

jjou812 =1

NKx =2

moosens =2

subeman90 =2

Rob kuhlman =1

Wagonsonly=3

Sorry,I thought it would at least lower the amount he'd be shelling out.It was late.Shoot me.:-p

Hey uhh,"deposit",so like that's refundable,right?As long as we don't waste or steal the tent?

I will probably bring two cars if my family comes along.Or if someone from up my way comes along and drives one of the two.Either way I think there's a good chance of my cars both making it.1978 and 1982 will be represented.

Matt,I'll gladly toss in what I can as soon as possible or at the meet.And I'll score some brewski and try to bring some grub.

Sorry,I thought it would at least lower the amount he'd be shelling out.It was late.Shoot me.:-p

Hey uhh,"deposit",so like that's refundable,right?As long as we don't waste or steal the tent?

I will probably bring two cars if my family comes along.Or if someone from up my way comes along and drives one of the two.Either way I think there's a good chance of my cars both making it.1978 and 1982 will be represented.

Matt,I'll gladly toss in what I can as soon as possible or at the meet.And I'll score some brewski and try to bring some grub.

Just wanted to clear up what Matt was saying. Basically, unless we get the 25 cars he's out the $150. It doesn't look like we're gonna get there so there isn't much point to registering extra cars for the sake of getting close to the 25 so we might as well contribute to Matt's VERY GENEROUS lay down of capital so we don't burn. Glad you think you might make it Paul. I was assuming you wouldn't be down and were being helpful. Just didn't want anybody else to make that mistake.

Oh and I will put my grill on the truck for the cookers.

Just wanted to clear up what Matt was saying. Basically, unless we get the 25 cars he's out the $150. It doesn't look like we're gonna get there so there isn't much point to registering extra cars for the sake of getting close to the 25 so we might as well contribute to Matt's VERY GENEROUS lay down of capital so we don't burn. Glad you think you might make it Paul. I was assuming you wouldn't be down and were being helpful. Just didn't want anybody else to make that mistake.

And I'll bring the corn and banana's:banana::banana: (where's the dancing corn smilie????)

Someone want to bring some meat? or should we just visit a local pasture??:horse::lol:

Alright... So since Black River Stages has been postponed it sure looks like we will have a freshly painted (and clean) Rally car. I'm going to run things past people and see what they think.

I also want to make sure that there are shower facilities and we are allowed to camp out. And since I'd have to trailer the Rally car (and I'm sure others trailer their cars there) they must have a place to park towing rigs.

Keith

yeah they have places to park the trucks and trailers (that is how the svx will get there). You have to buy a permit to park the truck and trailer i think (check the home page). As for showers???? i don't know personally...I commute. :D

yeah they have places to park the trucks and trailers (that is how the svx will get there). You have to buy a permit to park the truck and trailer i think (check the home page). As for showers???? i don't know personally...I commute. :D

Yes they have showers. Yes you are supposed to buy a trailer permit BUT just tell them you're with the SCCA and park down at their track. No permit needed.;) You gonna run that thing on the autox track?:grin: Wanna race:lol: :banana: