Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Carlisle May 19-21

I think we should forget about feeding each other and just make sure you're covered.If you want to bring something then just be prepared to take some home or toss it if there's not enough folks.

I'll make it for Saturday,almost 100% sure about that.It might be me alone,or another driver with my second car,or a family event.TBD

It's been a tought year for a lot of us.A good year to shove far behind us too.Let's just get a good core group there.Most of us know each other as far back as Pine Barrens Sept. 2001,and some even way earlier from my place in Milford.To me,getting a good bunch together is a good accomplishment.Trying to drag every northeastern person out is a huge chore.Folks are just not as warm and friendly up here,let's face it.

By now they should have tucked their attitude away for the spring.:-p

***We can pass a hat for Matt's lost deposit.***

:clap:

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should forget about feeding each other and just make sure you're covered.If you want to bring something then just be prepared to take some home or toss it if there's not enough folks.

I'll make it for Saturday,almost 100% sure about that.It might be me alone,or another driver with my second car,or a family event.TBD

It's been a tought year for a lot of us.A good year to shove far behind us too.Let's just get a good core group there.Most of us know each other as far back as Pine Barrens Sept. 2001,and some even way earlier from my place in Milford.To me,getting a good bunch together is a good accomplishment.Trying to drag every northeastern person out is a huge chore.Folks are just not as warm and friendly up here,let's face it.

Glad you think you can make it Paul. Like I said though the grill will be there for all to use for grilling anything,

Glad you think you can make it Paul. Like I said though the grill will be there for all to use for grilling anything,

I think it is going to be great! It is always great to see everyones rides and who knows....maybe Dave can whip up some of that heavenly corn!

I think the prices are going to change soon so anyone that still wants to go make sure you register soon!

If you can't tell...I really excited about it! :headbang:

Jon: if you need help getting both your cars to and from I'll gladly help you if you need another driver.

See my '78 unrestored for the last time!!!!!!!:grin:

:horse:

Sure would like to see some folks check in or announce that they won't be making it....:brow:

Keep in mind I might need a second driver if someoone around my way wanted to go but not want to take their car,etc...

John: if you need help getting both your cars to and from I'll gladly help you if you need another driver.

i think i can get my friend mike to drive one of my cars. still trying to talk him into bringing his imp too.

Hello, everyone. I regret to say that I have to bow out of any planing for this year's events. I see that the brothers have stepped up already and I am sending them each a thank you directly. We have had some fairly serious medical issues in the family lately. My son has had some complications from his appendicitis and has had a few trips back to the hospital. About the time that was over I started having chest pains and dizzyness along with some other symptoms. After it was all sorted through it turns out that my heart is strong as a bull and healthy but some esophegus problems with symptoms that resemble a heart problem had me running throught the hoops. And unfortunatly while all this has been going on my mother in law as had her own more serious medical issues. I hope you all can forgive me for dropping the ball on this one but it has been a hell of a few weeks since I last stopped in.

I hope to attend Carlisle this year but we will probably bring up the STI and Porsche but not the BRAT and the Lambaroo will definatly not be ready.

i figured something that was out of your control was happening. you were all about the show when i was at your house. didnt seem like you to just drop the ball. good to hear everything is working out!

Count me in for 2 cars ( I will post the numbers when I get home) and Beerheart for 1 or two more (I will call him when I get home and get you the numbers).

I forgot to mention why the esophogus errosion and such was a big deal. My father passed away from esophegus cancer almost 2 years ago and pre-cancerous cells are nothing to dismiss. Again sorry, but family has been rough all around.

Maybe *cough* Ben and Dave can get theirs done so I can update the list all at one time *cough* ;)

I know...I know.... :horse:

hmmm...

I was going to register this afternoon, but now that I think about it, I'm gonna wait till the 27th...:-p

And Scott, don't worry about anything, your family and their health/welfare should definately be your priority...