Ultimate Subaru Message Board

West Coast Subaru Show #8 date and venue decided.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

again, i think it would be awesome for a california caravan *i'll be starting from san francisco* and i think i'll be bringing the gl-10 sedan... i might have the rollcage in it, ect...

i'm TOTALLY looking forward to meeting everyone.. i'm still considered a noob, but i'm working my way up!!!

pm me if you'd like to get something together!!!! this is gunna be SO SWEET

If you wanna meet up with me in sacramento, that'd be cool. Not sure if Im gonna head up with the nevada crew, or fly solo. Last year, it was me and Jibs from Reno... we left a couple days early.

This year, im hoping to have a few more from California... but so far, nobody in Sacramento is interested in going.

-Brian

What all goes on at the show? Are venders there selling food, novelties, and or vehicle items? :confused:

Yes! A website will be up soon. Vendors, food and items for your cars. Everything you could want including on site camping and many people with the same hobby.

Primary event is the show and shine, takes place on Saturday around noonish... then there's an awards event afterward where we'll have dinner. Plenty of raffles and stuff as well. Last year i spent $20 in raffle tickets and made out like a bandit. I sure hope this year there are as many cool prizes, i want a SPT barstool for my garage :)

-Brian

Primary event is the show and shine, takes place on Saturday around noonish... then there's an awards event afterward where we'll have dinner. Plenty of raffles and stuff as well. Last year i spent $20 in raffle tickets and made out like a bandit. I sure hope this year there are as many cool prizes, i want a SPT barstool for my garage :)

-Brian

Yeah, I remember that. You and someone else made many trips up to the stage to collect goodies. I need to start a kitty going for raffle tickets this year:rolleyes:

Zap i'd like to help i have requested that friday and following monday off...so iam good to go..... spark

Snowman : Kelly ask matt if he's commin down he's more than welcome too.....i can pick both of ya up at the airport and you both can ride down with me and i'll bring ya back to the airport the following monday ,,,or what ever ........let me know..spark

wonder if anyone will do the swap meet thing again? or would it be just vendors and people who just happen to bring stuff to sell?

(reason I wonder.. I have a cargo trailer now to haul parts!! :lol:)

hopefully I will be all settled into wherever I move to in the seattle area- I will be there for sure! I just need to make sure I am recovered $$wise from the big move.....

is there a way I can be useful this time? help organizing things? setting up?

sure austin....pack up and get the hell out of MPLS .....lol

wonder if anyone will do the swap meet thing again? or would it be just vendors and people who just happen to bring stuff to sell?

(reason I wonder.. I have a cargo trailer now to haul parts!! :lol:)

hopefully I will be all settled into wherever I move to in the seattle area- I will be there for sure! I just need to make sure I am recovered $$wise from the big move.....

is there a way I can be useful this time? help organizing things? setting up?

Hey I was wonderin. What would be the odds of getting a projector and setting it up so we could watch some of our members' soob videos at night? I think it would be perfect if we could get a white sheet or whatever up against those evergreen arborvitaes there at the fairgrounds, and watch them. What do you think?

Hey I was wonderin. What would be the odds of getting a projector and setting it up so we could watch some of our members' soob videos at night? I think it would be perfect if we could get a white sheet or whatever up against those evergreen arborvitaes there at the fairgrounds, and watch them. What do you think?

that sounds like an awesome idea... i'm sure theres computer people in the croud, but i'll offer any computer services i can, including a machine to bring up to run DVD's and MPEG movies on. just voluenteer me for whatever you need, and tell me later ;)

Luigi