Ultimate Subaru Message Board

West Coast Subaru Show #8 date and venue decided.

Hey all,

a friendly message from your WCSS8 local. I was informed that some people would like to go on a Dirt road adventure. I was just stopping by to inform those of you who want to do this that I am very ready and willing to take a group or 2 out for a fun romp in the woods. There are many roads here in the valley so it makes it hard to make a map. I will be taking request for those of you who want to go out. Please drop me a line. My email is NeptuneBoarder@gorge.net. Just say what day(or night for those daring enough) that you whould like to go out. Also include how long you would like to be out for. I will be able to help out with any other need you have. Cant wait just a few more weeks.

Peter

PS Tips are always welcome....:banana: :banana: :banana:

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, but that's the last question I'm gonna answer for free to anybody who's been at a WCSS before. After this, 10 bucks per question, pm me where to send pay pal. :lol:

Like the last 2 years. 10 dollars per night per tent/car. 15 dollars per night per R/V.

Are 90-91 different?

I have one from a 90. Yours for free. You can get it from me on the way down.

Or. . . Do you still work at the same place? Thats' pretty close to me, I can drop it off there for you. Whatever.

Im going to. does anyone know where to camp at. Because I want to stay the whole three days? please let me know thanks.:headbang::brow:

You can camp at the fairgrounds amongst everyone else there. Somewhere, Zap posted the prices to camp, like 10$ a night.

Are 90-91 different?

I have one from a 90. Yours for free. You can get it from me on the way down.

Or. . . Do you still work at the same place? Thats' pretty close to me, I can drop it off there for you. Whatever.

The 90/91 ones are different unfortunately. At least the turbo ones aren't. Seems like something subaru would do.

And no, I don't work at the same place, I just got a job downtown

I need a 92-94 legacy front left corner light. lol
Heh, my girlfriend needs one from a 90-91.

Damn things are only held on by a little plastic tab. Her fender is a little crumpled, so the tab doesn't have enough strength to hold it on and she's already lost 2.

Heh, my girlfriend needs one from a 90-91.

Damn things are only held on by a little plastic tab. Her fender is a little crumpled, so the tab doesn't have enough strength to hold it on and she's already lost 2.

I have a ball peen. I'm gonna have to attack my fender anyway, after that buick was so enamored by my car that it felt that it was necessary to kiss it

Are there any car washes in town? It was tough getting a car washed after the mudpit last year, would be nice if there was a self wash nearby.

Yeah, there's at least one. NV Zeno knows where it is, he can give you directions.