Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Did anyone see the Dunkin Donuts Commercial?

We had a whole bunch of the Hortons in Detroit, now that was a fix after a long night, get a 30 count case of slyders at White Castle, and then head over to tim's for desert.

I swear my appetite was not, and is not drug induced.

Any white castles in Seattle? I guess when you have wongleflute's you don't really need the castle anyway.

I have not seen the commercial either, so if you find a link or happen to tape it for us, that would be uber cool.

We've got Tim Horton's here, they just moved in about six months ago.

Also have Dunkin's all over the place, three of them in the four mile stretch of US 5 that runs through my town alone.

I seem to recall stopping at 2 off-hwy locations driving through Illinois (Joliet and someplace else along I-80).

Dunkin Donuts: For the "health conscious" reformed Krispy Kreme addict ;)

Within a 20 mile radius there are 26 listings in the phone directory--and that doesn't include anything in Hartford or Springfield.

Mary, your count is probably higher (closer to Medford).

Dunkin Donuts: For the "health conscious" reformed Krispy Kreme addict ;)

Within a 20 mile radius there are 26 listings in the phone directory--and that doesn't include anything in Hartford or Springfield.

Mary, your count is probably higher (closer to Medford).

Ahhh... you mean Mehfid... LOL!

I did a quick search on Yahoo! The result was 200 Dunkin Donuts shops within 16.6 miles of my house. No wonder everyone around here is jittery and cranky! Jeeeezzz...

OK...check this out:

https://www.dunkindonuts.com/aboutus/store/Search.aspx

It's the official Dunkin' Donuts store finder.

67 stores within 20 miles of my ZIP code (not counting Hartford or Springfield).

163 locations within 20 miles of Salem's ZIP code, including 10 in Salem itself.

THREE HUNDRED FOURTEEN locations within 20 miles of Medford (for those of you not "in-the-know", this is where Dunkin' was founded).

Ouch! I'm getting a caffeine headache just thinking about it...

tim hortons (i think i spelled that right) canadian thing, nothing beats tim hortons after a hard night on the town

Tim Horton's is great while in Canada,but the good old DINER of the northeastern variety is the place to be after the bars close....well,that is if hunger is the priority.;)

Speaking as a southerner I am and will always be partial to Krispy Kreme.

We go up to Maine in the summer sometimes. Last time I was there I was told that Starbucks can't compete because folks in Maine love Dunkin' Donuts coffee. Maybe this is all of New England???

Unfortunately Dunkin spead themselves further,and firstly throughout the northeast.Long before KKKrispyKreme.

To me,Starbucks stinks,and is yuppie infested...

Krispy has decent donuts,but not a big item on my list.Kind of like one guy said,a couple of times a year is enough.

Dunkin isn't all that great either,but certainly convenient.

The best donut shops up here are the few mom 'n pop places or some small chains like the Doughnut Inn,which I believe just busted up or sold out....:-\

My brother owned a dognut shop and I actually helped him get going...yup,I went in at 2:30AM and made dognuts,etc.. for a little while.The best places use veggie lard,not the crap that the big names use...critter lard,not nearly as healthy.

As for coffee,once you've been to Italy it's all just a replica here.I hit my local small store to support small business and forget about trying to get "the best" or a certain "feel" for a coffee.Get it,drink it,and get to work!!Arrrrrrrrrrr.:drunk:

so what's this about a Subaru in a commercial?????

Actually I don't really like Dunkin Donuts. Couple times a year for both Dunkin and Krispy Kreme. I love Starbucks coffee but not the price tag, so that's also a couple times a year only (and yes, it is yuppie infested--I do drive-through only).

I'm partial to the "Whole Donut" chain (small franchise business out of the Hartford/Springfield area) and the Donut Dip (independent in West Springfield).