Ultimate Subaru Message Board

subaru illistration

that looks like it would be a cool bumper sticker

I would be into making stickers if there is a demand for it. If someone wants to send me a suby pic maybe we could make shirts, flyers or whatever. This is done with vector graphics so you can blow the image up to almost any size with out losing image quality. The pic doesn't need to be great it just needs to be about 500 KB size and a good layout but color quality isn't important. That was my first illistration I would like to make up a couple more if some one wants to donate the pics. I would love to do an older rally subaru!!!

lagwagon

that is some HOT vector art.

I have some great old rally soob pics at home i can send you later today. Also would you be interested in doing an offroad EA81? I have plenty of high res pics of those.

I would be into making stickers if there is a demand for it. If someone wants to send me a suby pic maybe we could make shirts, flyers or whatever. This is done with vector graphics so you can blow the image up to almost any size with out losing image quality. The pic doesn't need to be great it just needs to be about 500 KB size and a good layout but color quality isn't important. That was my first illistration I would like to make up a couple more if some one wants to donate the pics. I would love to do an older rally subaru!!!

lagwagon