Ultimate Subaru Message Board

90's Gens only!

LosDiosDeVerde86

to be honest, when you were saying "sniff sniff" i thought you mean, you thought it was Bullsh*t ... lol...

Sorry, my bad anyway, i just thought i would post it as a joke, but man, were you guys onto it..

here's the real one...

I want your car! :clap:

Im gunning for a V4 bumper soon...

Man! These pics make me wish I kept my Legacy... a "family car" could have turned bad arse.

Oh well.. The brat will be fine for now.. Rosie my fire engine.. gotta get her to quit smokin.

Seriously... If I weren't about to move....

:slobber:

O.K. here's another angled shot...

attachment.php?attachmentid=3642&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1142397373

I love the middle pic with the Mudrat bumper!!! The Lic. plate says it all!!!

Onsight! the color would make it a redpoint..........

Thanks Yo!!

I don't mind giving credit, I think your rig was the second mounted mudrat, after the baja...

Climb on!!

Thanks Yo!!

I don't mind giving credit, I think your rig was the second mounted mudrat, after the baja...

Climb on!!

The Rallitek Baha had the first bumper. I know because I was at John's in Eugene when we designed the prototype. Helped mount it myself. :)

The Rallitek Baha had the first bumper. I know because I was at John's in Eugene when we designed the prototype. Helped mount it myself. :)

Right on!

So what's the story on your 96 OBS?

It looks higher than a forester strut swap... Do you have some blocks on the struts too? I'm toying with doing another 2 inches or so, but also a tob bar, KCs, rear tube bumper.. you know how these things snowball!!

I was just in a wreck a couple hours ago, so I'm stoked on my tube bumper right now!!

I'll post pix somewhere, but main thing is noone was hurt, next main thing is her Suzuki's totaled and I lost my front license plate....

Anyhoo, I'm curious about the lift on your OBS...