Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Just cuz it's fun to look at PICS!!!!!!!! :)

Hey everyone!! i havent been on in a few days (and for those of you who know me, thats wierd, since i eat-sleep-breathe-think USMB like a lot.) and i thought i would throw a couple of pics since i was messing around with the looks of the GL-10

So heres my first one, This is with the Peugoet steelies i got at the junkyard on half price day (with ALL 4 tires having like.. almost FULL tread) for about 32 bucks. haha, they're huge, and my car has a stance thats... slanted.. you can see the difference HOW much it is from the front tire to the rear... check it...

The Front:

SubaruHUGEFrontTire.jpg

And the Rear:

SubaruHUGERearTire.jpg

And how it looked... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SubaruHUGE11.jpg

Badass if i do say so myself. LOL but damn the rubbing!!! i'll have to wait to use those monsters. hahahaha. Ok ! so onto the next set...

I got a set of 4 Steelies off of a once loved subaru at the Pick-a-Part yard (it kinda breaks my heart seeing those cars there, ya know? especially the old soobs with like 245,000, anywho!...)... SO i got these rims and they were only ...24 dollars at 1/2 price day. They looked like... Crapzilla.

this was the nicest of the 4 lol

SubaruRimBeforePaint1.jpg

Ew. So i decided to fix them.. sanding... ...sanding more... sanding TONS more... washing, drying, PAINTING.

and here you have it.... the GL-10 looks BADASS!!! (and yes, thats a pink house, Welcome to California)

observe:

SubaruNewPaintedRims1.jpg

I havent taken a picture ... or even seen for that matter the rims clean since i put them on. with the rain recently, ive been searching for little...mudholes :) hehe

so that was pretty much it! :) Enjoy

yeah i like the white as well.... just got new exhaust piping done from the cat back... should almost be ready for smog testing!

....i did 5 of the grounds today *sanded* and my temp gauge is still climbing when my headlights turn on...

im thinking about buying one of those grounding kits... maybe that would do it.

:) thanks!

Save all the hassle and just get a mechanical water temp gauge. Thats the next thing on my list after the RX is running again, all mechanical gauges. I cant risk depending on 20yr old subaru gauges, ive had to many fail or read faulty on me.

Those wagon wheels would be sweet with a set of: ku_r700.jpg Mounted to them. Perfect for dirty rally or trips to the snow.

-Brian