Ultimate Subaru Message Board

holy crap

WheaT_BeeR_MaN

you wouldnt believe tonight, SakoTGrimes and i were out at the white city pounds in southern oregon and i have a stock 83 gl 10 wagon and he a modded wagon not sure what year but same body buuut anyways we were 4x4ing the crap out of are cars and he got stuck. so i was getting ready to put him out and he gets out so were suposed to be taken off cause its past dusk and i leave. i come back and hes stuck again actully high centerd i try to pull him out but no go on that so anyways on the way out this huge 4x4 chexy dulley asks if we need help and so he goes out there with his front axle broke so only 2wd but still huge with 4 tires in the back. so he gets stuck tryin and to free SakoTGrimes so he keeps tryin put roll him self out but no go then he was like do u have 4x4 and of course i do so i kinda was just like i guess i can pull u out and next thing u know im pulling this huge chevy dulley out with my little subby then about crashes into my car within like an inch. so im just amazed i pulled it out like it was nothing, im not sure if he was happy or what hehe :banana: so anyways sorry for draggin my story on i just had to tell it.

While this dude was rocking his truck back and forth he was giving me a heart attack. I thought those tires might bite in and destroy the back end of my car (imagine a Chevy V8 fully floored at 5000+ rpm, wheels spinning forward, about 2-3 feet behind your car)

"then about crashes into my car within like an inch" <-- and that is not an exageration

check back for pIkZ!!!!!1

• 2 weeks later...
you wouldnt believe tonight, SakoTGrimes and i were out at the white city pounds in southern oregon and i have a stock 83 gl 10 wagon and he a modded wagon not sure what year but same body buuut anyways we were 4x4ing the crap out of are cars and he got stuck. so i was getting ready to put him out and he gets out so were suposed to be taken off cause its past dusk and i leave. i come back and hes stuck again actully high centerd i try to pull him out but no go on that so anyways on the way out this huge 4x4 chexy dulley asks if we need help and so he goes out there with his front axle broke so only 2wd but still huge with 4 tires in the back. so he gets stuck tryin and to free SakoTGrimes so he keeps tryin put roll him self out but no go then he was like do u have 4x4 and of course i do so i kinda was just like i guess i can pull u out and next thing u know im pulling this huge chevy dulley out with my little subby then about crashes into my car within like an inch. so im just amazed i pulled it out like it was nothing, im not sure if he was happy or what hehe :banana: so anyways sorry for draggin my story on i just had to tell it.

Can anyone say run on sentences? :lol:

hey i went to southern oregon schools. plus i dont care what it looks like as long as u know what im saying. thanks for the ridicule. anyways i had fun

omg like 1 day maybe an employr might look at all thos runon sentences and like maybe not hire u n stuff cuz yur grammar suxorz! n stuff.

:)

Glad you had fun with your Soobie. These cars are a kick :D .

P.S. I went to Oregon schools as well, and although my grammar may not be perfect, I have come close to mastery in the art of punctuation. w00t.

So this guy gets stuck in the mud, i cant pull him out with my tacoma, my boss comes in his 76 chevy and promptly blows up his transfer case:eek:, another built chevy with a winch comes down to pull my boss out FREEWHEELING cause his t case was toasted. Winch guy ripps the bumper off his own truck:lol: and gets all sorts of ticked off cause theres a bunch of people around by now watching this whole ordeal, 3 built Chevys stuck in the mud, then from out of nowhere we see this old skool subi without a hood come flying around the corner and thru the mud hole in front of all of us, towing another kid who's surfing the hood at about 25 thru the mud hole and accross the pond:headbang:. I damn near was rolling in the mud laughing.

No real point other than a story with the subi's upstaging the "real" 4x guys :burnout:

it just goes to show you, even if you have some big american car with 200 hp and 26 in of groung clearence dosent mean its this "big bad rump roast nothing can stop me now vehicle"

and right here and now i quote NV Zeno ," keep it stock!":headbang:

yahhhhh subaru's!!!!!!!!!

And speaking of keeping things stock - that is a very good idea. My car has approximately one hundred thousand trillion to the umteenth power miles of jury-rigged, cut and just plain stupidly modified wires in it = electrical problems. It's semi-lifted with 15" Toyota wheels and studded snow tires and some kind of torquier cam and I get stuck while Wheat Beer Man does the same stuff in his bone stock 83 GL-10 and does just fine. The only mod my next Sub is getting is paint!