Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Sunday May 21st CROOKED FINGER RUN (oregon)

I know it's far in advance but I wanted to give everyone a chance to fix there rigs and open there sceduales up. I'll be leaving Portland a 10am and heading up. It's not hard to find, Just google Scotts Mills, Oregon, once you get to Scotts Mills there's only one road that gose through the town and look for a road named Crooked Finger. You can only go one way up it and you'll drive for about 10 to 15 minutes untell you reach gravel road then as you get deeper and deeper look for trails off to the left and right sides of the roads. There's tons of trails to be found. If you have any questions feel free to call or post a reply. (503-887-3070) Hope to see as many people there as posable. :brow:

Well with the rally races coming up and mother's day my weekends are packed until then. Just mark your calendars and be prepared to kick some azz!:headbang:

Wow - that is "far in advance".

What about this weekend? Up for something sooner?

GD

• 3 weeks later...

Cool, I'd like to get as many people as I can. :banana:

I'm in, unless something i can't get out comes up but so far so good. got a few minor mods to do to the 84 but shouldn't be a problem the 86 still is layed up for now. i will let you know later where i will me up with you. chaz

I'm really heavily considering it. I'm going to pick up a hi-lift jack this evening and some chain or more tow straps to help get me unstuck since I'm not lifted:headbang:

I was wanting to go out towards the beach on Saturday, so if I don't break anything I'll probably make it Sunday. I am still working on a few little things though that I gotta have fixed first so we'll see.

My tranny mounts are totally blown. Trans is resting on the cross-member. Unless I can find a used set on Sat at the junk yard..... well I don't want to break my trans just yet.

Anyone got any EA81 tranny mounts? :-\ I'm gonna order new ones, but payday (which is techinically Sat :mad:) in reality won't come till Mon when I can actually lay hands on the check.....

GD

Rick,

I dunno if you saw my old ones, but they're 'there'. There's some rubber left. I just put new ones in and you're welcome to the old ones if you want them and they can get you by until you get the new ones in. I'll be heading up to Portland Friday evening and can drop them by if you want. Give me a call if you want them!

Oh, and I snagged a high-lift jack so next time I get high centered I can do something about it =)

Aaron

They were rear brake clips for the pads (gl-10 brakes), and I couldn't find them anywhere but the dealership. They said that they'll have them in Tuesday now, so maybe next weekend if you're up for it.

what brake part was that???? you should have came by my work to see if i could help. i couldn't get my lsd in in time went to work early to install and had stub shaft issues but i was still going to go anyway. chaz

yeah I really wanted to go, even in my stock '82... but a bunch of things came up that I need to do... probably won't even have time to drive up to indian heaven in gifford pinchot like I wanted...

but it's good to know there are people up here willing to drive around in the forest and hang out for a day...

--Spiffy

Oh, hell ya!:headbang:

yeah I really wanted to go, even in my stock '82... but a bunch of things came up that I need to do... probably won't even have time to drive up to indian heaven in gifford pinchot like I wanted...

but it's good to know there are people up here willing to drive around in the forest and hang out for a day...

--Spiffy

Ya, I'll let you know. I sould have my brakes done Friday or Saturday and maybe we can go up on Monday (no work!):)

man that sucks. as far as i know i have nothing going on at this time and i should be able to get my diff. in and maybe some 14" tires on too, i have a couple of sizes i need to test fit.

keep me posted.