Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Any interest in a North East soob offroad meet?

free if i don't get cought making non-work related things on the cutter ;)

what size smaller?

i just drew it up in solidworks, so changing the size wouldn't be an issue at all :)

offroadsubism.jpg

is how it'll look.. unless you have a better font for me to use =)

that'll be... windshield width.. ~3-3.5" tall? something like that

I also made these the other day

http://people.clarkson.edu/~johnsoad/rallysticks.jpg

http://people.clarkson.edu/~johnsoad/cpucase.jpg

;)

If yall want, i could make a bunch of little ones for everyone going :) just get me a count.... and a dimension that yall'd like

c'mon guys, lets see some updated pics of the rigs that are coming, here is mine, 87 4wd ea81 hatch, currently no 2nd gear, but it will by meet time:D working a/c and cruise too:brow:

wheels001.jpg

wheels003.jpg

cool idea on the new gen graphics Andy

I don't have any new offroading pics really.. just these...

The 1st one here is a little misleading... that was my approch angle maxed out there.. got a little grass in the spot were there used to be tow-hooks ;)

DSC04805.jpg

DSC04816.jpg

DSCF0565.jpg

hmm... i guess i should fix my oilpan by then... aye? :rolleyes:

I'm not sure.. i may or may not have the box on... depends how much crap i bring

c'mon guys, lets see some updated pics of the rigs that are coming, here is mine, 87 4wd ea81 hatch, currently no 2nd gear, but it will by meet time:D working a/c and cruise too:brow:

Wow, working cruise? I've got A/C in my blue one but no cruise, that's pretty swank! :lol:

I got my front fenders painted so far and then I had to go back to work for a while. :-\ I've gotta lay into my hatch hardcore the next couple of weekends if I'm gonna make it to the meet! Also gotta order one more swamper and toy rim to have a full size spare!

yeah, the cruise definatly is pretty nifty, it looks like a factory setup, has a regular control arm coming off the column.

oh and NO EXCUSES you have to make it or else:lol: ;) j/k

but seriously you have to make it

do they have to be matching tires? :rolleyes:

i don't have my snow's here.. .they're up at school... but i do have some touring tires.. heh

Problably doesn't have to be matching, but I don't even have an extra tire/rim that has the same bolt pattern as the four on my hatch, cause I converted to 6-lugs.

I know I gotta make it, I was the one that yelled "no excuses" already, haha!

... that was before I knew it was gonna be 6.5 hours away, though! I'm gonna try my best though! Looks like it's shaping up to be really cool. :headbang:

i think i'm probably gonna throw my set of steelies in the back just in case i get a flat and need to make it home. i also plan on bringing a few cans of fix-a-flat :clap:

andyjo...i can't wait to see your preza in person :banana:

post fixed.

Andyjo: You should totally bring all the spare stuff in the topper, be an offroader dressed up as a Soccer vehicle! I also might bring my regular tires, I dont know if I can stand driving on ssr's for 5 hours. ;) I also have a friend who doesent live too far out, so I could just bring them to there and switch them out.

my legacy has a 4eat :lol:

do not laugh to loud with a 4eat in your legacy i would be careful that it doesn't quit any time soon. I'll had 3 automatic's; two of them died. no hole shots, no downshifts to stop or slow car, drove it quick yet did not hurt them. still failures internally. loved the stick for 187k miles till it be came a 3 cylinder. be well, Daniel

So i cut out the stickers today... they're a little big, 44" span from the O to the U....

here's a preview:

offroadsubicut.jpg

I may have to make mode if it doesn't fit right... :banghead:

I guess i could just make the space between the words smaller... we'll see ;)