Ultimate Subaru Message Board

It's a Subaru thing... McBrat is the Man!

DrKrazy

Had Mick do me up a decal for the back of the lifted sedan and all I can say is AWESOME! Mick you are the man, and it fit's the car perfectly!

Yes I know it's a play off the Jeep one, but I did that on purpose...and no questions about the Primo hatch playing in the background, I will let the owner show it off later once I get his pictures up. Pics to show off Mick's incredible work!

subaruthing.jpg

Wouldn't be right if I didn't take it off-road real quick for a picture too:

subaruthing2.jpg

subaruthing3.jpg

Thanks Again Mick! Thanks to Jerry also for picking it up for me :clap:

Now I should never get asked: What is that thing? And is it 4wd?

(forgot to get a USMB sticker for it though, will have to get one from ya Mick)

So, whats with the hatch in the background!!?!?! ahah, J/K! :-p

Looks awesome mate. I need some stickers for my Brumby. Thinking about something special for it though, maybe a full side sticker that covers the whole side of the car. Anyway. Looks good. :cool:

dam you beat me to it i was thinking of having something like that made up too.

hey mick you going to be selling those sickers to the general public?????

btw your sedan is looking sweet nice job and thats a nice looking hatch too.

I already had the SUBARU 4WD piece, and I just added the wording below. can do any wording you like basically.....

Out here in Olympia, WA all the country girls who drive trucks have a sticker on the back window saying "back off city boy" well once I get my lift I was going to to put on my back window "Back off country girl"

Now that I see it in writing its not as funny as I thought it would be:confused:

Out here in Olympia, WA all the country girls who drive trucks have a sticker on the back window saying "back off city boy" well once I get my lift I was going to to put on my back window "Back off country girl"

Now that I see it in writing its not as funny as I thought it would be:confused:

lol... going through the thought process was funny to me ;)

I think that saying works ALOT better for subarus than jeeps.... i mean honestly.. you've got to have something if you offroad your SUBARU

:D