Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Bonus score!

A few weeks back I went to the JY to grab some Toy parts for a friend and low and behold, they had an early Gen II Brat (no T-tops). It had been whacked pretty hard on the LF. It still had all the int parts, good doors, drivetrain (auto), etc, etc... BUT, it still had the rear seats :banana: When I asked how much, they said they were going to sell the thing whole so no seats! I do a lot of business with these guys so I calmly explained that an auto Brat with no T-tops that needs a new front clip from the firewall forward was not going to sell. I told him to think about it and I'd pester him regularly.:grin:

Long story short (too late), The price started out at $250 and after some intense bargaining, I got them down to $150. Still a little high, but for what I've seen them on evil bay plus shipping, good deal me thinks!

Yeah - not a bad deal - especially if you got the headrests. And if you got the seatbelts you are very lucky (hard to find in good shape). After collecting all the bits from seperate sources, that's about how much I'm into my seats. $75 for the seats, and about $35 for the belts - can't recall on the headrests, but it was about a case of beer from a member IIRC.

But yeah - good deal if they are in decent shape.

GD