Ultimate Subaru Message Board

WCSS 8 Identifier

drr, i am the dude that was young had a white wagon that was rocking. (especially at night :grin::eek: ) ummmmmmmmmmmm, oh yeah i called my self the asian. haha and said i own half of asia. does that cover it? pick of my wagon is in avatar only difference is i have hella lights on my front bumper now

hmm... I made a short appearance at the show on saturday afternoon/evening; unfortunately I couldnt stay any longer than that or get there any earlier because of the company I chose to bring with me(for future referance, dont bring girls that arent into nerdy subaru enthusiasts :rolleyes: ). I didnt have a camera so I wasnt able to get any pics of myself at the show, but I have a before and after the show pic I'll post up.

I know other people got pictures of me and my car while at the show cause I saw them taking them but I havent seen any on here yet, if you have any plz send them to me!

P8010672-1.jpg

P8270684.jpg

10-4 on that .unless she has oil under her fingernails forget it.........:headbang::lol: spark

hmm... I made a short appearance at the show on saturday afternoon/evening; unfortunately I couldnt stay any longer than that or get there any earlier because of the company I chose to bring with me(for future referance, dont bring girls that arent into nerdy subaru enthusiasts :rolleyes: ). I didnt have a camera so I wasnt able to get any pics of myself at the show, but I have a before and after the show pic I'll post up.

I know other people got pictures of me and my car while at the show cause I saw them taking them but I havent seen any on here yet, if you have any plz send them to me!

P8010672-1.jpg

P8270684.jpg

Let's see if I got this to work. I was the one just kicking it watching the world go by.

For some reason my photo keeps dropping out so here is my album instead.http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rallyx38/album?.dir=6613scd&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos